Makko

Makko

Iä!
Jan 17, 2021
What...the...hell are they doing with their tongues in that picture. Is that something humans do? What the holy fuck is wrong with you people? Disfuckinggusting. Sickening.
Reported.
Wait until your tongue gets hit by the horny season.

• Yay!
Reactions: NeverSatisfied and Mentalmick
ExhaustedExistence

ExhaustedExistence

Life is just waiting for death
Mar 26, 2021
If they can't imagine you with a boy then go with a girl. Do you imagine yourself with a boy?? If you are into them it's really easy to be with one so I don't understand your friends comment.

...And if you like girls looks like it's really easy too. I don't know why is everyone so horny lately, I think it's the spring.
I'm not into girls. To be honest I can't imagine myself with anybody. But it's very different when somebody else told you that to your eyes. It's very painful hear it from your "friends" even though I think the same.

Lmd

Lmd

Elementalist
Jul 12, 2020
I'm not into girls. To be honest I can't imagine myself with anybody. But it's very different when somebody else told you that to your eyes. It's very painful hear it from your "friends" even though I think the same.
Of course you feel that way with those crappy friends. I don't even know why you didn't told them haha yes and leave. I hope that you can change to a healthier environment someday.

ExhaustedExistence

ExhaustedExistence

Life is just waiting for death
Mar 26, 2021
Of course you feel that way with those crappy friends. I don't even know why you didn't told them haha yes and leave. I hope that you can change to a healthier environment someday.
I couldn't say anything at the moment. I was just looking at them and thinking they aren't much better than me. Thanks, this year we're going to finish high school, so I won't see them after that like I haven't seen my exclassmates from previous schools.

Reactions: Celerity and Makko
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
What...the...hell are they doing with their tongues in that picture. Is that something humans do? What the holy fuck is wrong with you people? Disfuckinggusting. Sickening.
Reported.

• Yay!
  • Wow
Reactions: GenesAndEnvironment, GrumpyFrog and Mentalmick
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Is that Zelda? How could you Nintendo.
This is indeed a real image from a cutscene in The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword released originally for the Nintendo Wii in 2011 and which will receive an HD remake later this year.

Reactions: Mentalmick
nightnightnitrite

nightnightnitrite

baby blues
Apr 17, 2021
Yes, but he was always super paranoid I was cheating on him and thought I cheated with his friend and left me(a tricky story that disgusts me but it wasn't me). Aside from that he was amazing but mentally I couldn't chase him anymore, everything felt pretty pointless after that.

motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
I have no idea if I was loved back. You be the judge, my story is here -
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/tell-me-your-tragic-love-story.64978/

LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
I've never been "in love", period. So I guess that's a no.
That said, I have "loved" and cared about people platonically, and they could not give any less of a shit about me, in return.
Reported.
Lmao

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: Celerity
Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
I have no idea if I was loved back. You be the judge, my story is here -
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/tell-me-your-tragic-love-story.64978/
It was really crazy and sad, man. Tough call.

Rolliewoo

Rolliewoo

Mar 14, 2021
I've felt peaceful fulfilling love and it was the best thing ever....it lasted 17 years till my fucked up mental health destroyed it along with any chance of future happiness

• Aww..
Reactions: Shadowplay, Dr Iron Arc and Celerity
21stcenturycamus

21stcenturycamus

Sep 6, 2021
In short, yes, I have been in love and he also loved me very much. Despite parting ways, I think, we both still do and will continue loving each other as two people who shared a lot and also sincerely and genuinely shared hearts and minds which I believe is something quite rare to find in another person. On the other hand, it is always going to make me despair that we were not able to work it out and he didn't want me anymore nor I could go on with him.

I love telling the story of how we met as it is quite "crossing stars" situation. We were in university, it was my first year and his last year. I went down to the uni bar one night, feeling like my usual frustrated and depressed self to have a pint or two. The same day one of best friends talked to me about a guy that was from my country. I saw this guy in the bar and I was like if someone is Turkish that's definitely him and went up to him and his friend. My Turkish friend left and that's when I met my boyfriend. We talked all night went near to the canals smoked some weed and continued chatting until I felt silent and fell asleep on his shoulder. He took me to my apartment and I was quite embarrassed the next day that I literally fell asleep on someone I just met, but for him it was different. He told me later that it was that moment I put my head on his shoulder he fell in love with me. What I found embarrassing he found someone that trusts and surrenders herself to his care and love. After that he found my phone number from someone else and pursued me for weeks until I finally gave in and went on a date with him that lasted three days. We stayed together, slept together, just talked constantly. Neither of us wanted to leave the other as if we found something really special. We didn't even have sex, it always felt like our souls knew each other before and we were meant to be. I never thought I could fall in love or really love someone. However, he was fast to show me that I indeed was. I loved him so very much and it is comforting to know that he loved me back. Yet we loved each other in our unique ways. Sometimes I failed to understand his love and sometimes he did. We dated for three years but we were two different people with drastically different temperaments and personalities. At the end, we were better friends than we were partners. And it is always going to pain me that I lost him. I am not someone that easily gives up on people that she loves, and that proved true in his case as well. I will be forever grateful for how much he cared for me and his tender love. However, I cannot shake the feeling that I finally lost my One and the spark for life with him. I sometimes hate myself for being a depressed and anxious mess that ultimately pushed him way but there is also comfort in the thought that I experienced such a complex love before I leave this shitty world. Now I feel insecure and uncomfortable with being. I don't wish I had him back because in the end, he was unstable and I was unhappy and angry that he wouldn't give me what I needed and he hated how insecure I was and wanted to be alone. Well, that's love for you. It is fleeting, it hurts you. Nevertheless, it is one of the things that is beautiful and worth living even if in its loss, you broke at the seams. I realize now that I loved the feeling of love and the idea of him in an overtly idealized and romanticized way. Yet, I would never trade the feeling and the memories I have of genuine adventure in love for anything as I am coming closer to offing myself. Love is a special feeling but it is one that's hard to catch. And that's both a tragedy and a blessing for us humans.

Shadowplay

Shadowplay

Average life non-enjoyer
Sep 11, 2021
I've felt peaceful fulfilling love and it was the best thing ever....it lasted 17 years till my fucked up mental health destroyed it along with any chance of future happiness
Not pity fishing, but that is more than I got so please savour it.

I can't love anyone else cos I really don't know what it is to be loved. I mean I have some idea, but it is not something I can identify as an experience. I just can't. Raw deal I guess. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Hugs
Reactions: stygal
stellabelle

stellabelle

ethereal
Dec 14, 2018
I only know infatuation and lust. Curious to hear about others' experiences.

If so, describe this person/people you loved. What was so damn great about them? How did you meet?

Are you still in love?

For those who aren't, is it true that it's better to have loved and lost than to have never loved at all?

Also, sorry for my creepy love voyeurism. Crying and jilling off to stories of other people's love lives is the closest it's going to get for me, lol.
Until my family shit on the relationship, which subsequently crumbled. He turned super abusive and my living situation crumbled. Everything fell apart, people still play their little "games."

We laughed together.
And then it fell apart.
No, we will never be "in love" again. He was cruel.

So, even if "love" could be attained, even in a minimal form, it will not "fix" or "save" me. I wish I was dead everyday.

So you have a job, someone who cares, someone helping you, but you know you could've done all those things yourself if previous partners didn't ignore you and enable your shit family or become abusers because of a shit family.

I'm just done.
No amount of money could "save" me or "make" me happy.
No more bullshit fantasies or lies about how I "could" be this or that.

I'm not "good" enough and never will be.

So.

I guess whenever I find the fatal mix of whatever.

LonelyBrazilian

LonelyBrazilian

Just a boring guy.
Oct 21, 2021
short answer: No.

• Hugs
Reactions: Shadowplay and Brick In The Wall
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I want nothing to do with love. I do not believe such a thing exists really, it is all a delusion. If you think you love something it is just something to lose and cause you more pain. Nothing ever lasts, everything eventually ends. It is painful to feel too much.

• Hugs
Reactions: Brick In The Wall
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
I thought I was for a while. But I suppose I was mistaken all along.

• Aww..
Reactions: stygal