Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
I only know infatuation and lust. Curious to hear about others' experiences.

If so, describe this person/people you loved. What was so damn great about them? How did you meet?

Are you still in love?

For those who aren't, is it true that it's better to have loved and lost than to have never loved at all?

Also, sorry for my creepy love voyeurism. Crying and jilling off to stories of other people's love lives is the closest it's going to get for me, lol.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: BeautifulMosaics, LonelyBrazilian, nopointofliving and 8 others
T

Tiredofhurting

Feb 26, 2021
What is jilling?

Reactions: Manaaja
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
I had some crushes that liked me back but I just didn't do anything with that. Now I look like a child rapist and am a complete loser so no one would want me at this point. I would add that romantic relationships are trash and that no one actually likes them.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: agressive_thought, Black Rose Bunny, Symbiote and 2 others
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Gonna repeat a lot of what I said in a different thread but eh whatever.

The first girl I was in love with did not love me back, in fact I never even had a chance with her. She preferred this other guy in our 5th grade friend group even though he was interested in one of the other girls there. I didn't find this out until years later though while I was having a meltdown. I liked this girl mainly because she was really smart. She was so smart she actually skipped a grade meaning she was actually a year younger than me. She also made me care more about school than I ever had before by helping me study. When she moved to another city/school in 7th grade I thought it was over but it turned out I unknowingly moved to the exact same city and school a few months later so I thought it must have been fate. That belief kept me attached to her for years even when she started avoiding me and I started becoming afraid of her because of that.

The second girl I fell in love was Lucina and she's not real but she's real in my mind and loves me there. Too bad my mind is such a terrible place.

The third girl was a coworker from my fast food job I had a few years ago. She approached me first but she said she was just getting out of a bad relationship with someone else so I agreed I would just be friends. A few months later after getting to know her a lot more and when I thought enough time had passed I was about to make my move but it turned out I was too late and some other friend of hers swooped in first. Later I found from her that if I had just been a little faster by maybe like a couple weeks, then I could have been with her instead. Even though this single event crushed my spirit and destroyed all my hope I still remained friends with her for a couple years. I didn't expect her to leave him as she's fiercely loyal but it was just nice having a friend I could relate to about depression and traumatic childhoods plus she was genuinely the most physically attractive person to me at the time. She was almost as tall as me, blonde with semi short hair, and she was interested in a lot of the same things as I was which I thought impossible. I'm still somewhat attached to her even though we haven't spoken in almost 4 years. I ended it because I was getting too anxious while talking to her because I still liked her...

A few months ago, I met a girl here and she also reached out to me saying she was sympathetic to me identifying as an incel. Later she even said to me that she was sexually attracted to me and I literally tried my hardest to temper her expectations by describing how bad I look. It gave me a lot of false hope. Even though I'll probably never get to see her, she was even more attractive both physically and mentally than the previous girl so I guess I'm still attracted to her too.

• Hugs
Reactions: Elysium Searcher, Celerity, Fehler and 2 others
UseItOrLoseIt

UseItOrLoseIt

1O'8
Dec 4, 2020
I got married at 23 years old with my first girlfriend ever. The marriage lasted for 4 years and broke off because I was an ugrateful SOB. Six months into the marriage I met the second love of my life and cheated on my wife. Not sure if it makes sense, but I loved them both at the same time. And in the end, I lost them both.
Now, I'm in love with my best friend, whom I met after the divorce, going on for 7 years. But she won't have me. I see her every day and this makes things a lot harder. Can't get her out of my head. I thought about breaking it off, but she's not only my best friend, but also my only friend. She's the only light in my life right now. The only person that knows (almost) everything about me and doesn't judge me. That's why I love her so much, I guess. Too bad she's out of my league. But even if she wasn't, she lost her father to suicide, and is still really traumatized by that and afraid of commitment. No way she's gonna commit to some unstable, depressed guy like me. But the worst part of it all - she ruined all other girls for me. I don't even see anyone else. Quite a tricky situation I found myself into.

• Aww..
Reactions: UninformedLover, Dr Iron Arc and Celerity
Good4Nothing

Good4Nothing

Unlovable
May 8, 2020
I would say yes, a couple of times.
But love is fleeting. It never lasts.
At least for me.

Reactions: UninformedLover and Celerity
kovkay

kovkay

Experienced
Jun 29, 2020
No.

Reactions: LastFlowers, UninformedLover and Makko
UseItOrLoseIt

UseItOrLoseIt

1O'8
Dec 4, 2020
...is it true that it's better to have loved and lost than to have never loved at all?
That is such a tricky question. Love is the best thing in the world and I can't help but think I would miss it less if I didn't know how good it was. At the same time, I wouldn't trade that experience for anything.
In short, undecided.

Reactions: UninformedLover, Celerity and Good4Nothing
Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

NULL
May 27, 2020
Never.

Reactions: LastFlowers, GenesAndEnvironment, UninformedLover and 1 other person
Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
Not sure.

• Love
Reactions: BeautifulMosaics and UninformedLover
P

paininme

Nov 17, 2020
I was madly in love everything of theirs was my fave smell, laugh,hug etc we did everything together and where like the same person they loved me back so hard he would do the most meaningful things day in day out...he died but I am still so in love that grief cripples me I 100% won't ever feel 1% of that love again. I wouldn't replace my memories for anything but I sometimes hate that I now live in them I havnt smiled since and it's destroyed my soul so sometimes I wish I didn't have it so I wasn't in this pain but I'm glad aswel I was lucky enough to have a love that some never experience...just wish it had lasted forever

• Aww..
Reactions: Élégie, UninformedLover, demuic and 2 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Oh yes, it was an awesome experience which I will probably never experience again. She was the love of my life but my bipolar disorder and passion for loneliness fucked everything up.

• Aww..
Reactions: Élégie, Celerity, UninformedLover and 4 others
T

Tiredofhurting

Feb 26, 2021
A little bit of stupid slang referring to masturbation by a woman. I don't have dick to jack off.
I see. Well I can everyone has needs. Never heard that term before lol

Reactions: Celerity and UninformedLover
Makko

Makko

Iä!
Jan 17, 2021
I only know infatuation and lust.
I don't even know that. Where do I find some hot people to lust after, at least? Are they all hiding from me in a big conspiracy?

• Yay!
Reactions: UninformedLover and Celerity
Lmd

Lmd

Elementalist
Jul 12, 2020
I don't even know that. Where do I find some hot people to lust after, at least? Are they all hiding from me in a big conspiracy?
People expect you to be a good witch.

Reactions: UninformedLover and Makko
Fehler

Fehler

Oct 12, 2020
If so, describe this person/people you loved. What was so damn great about them? How did you meet?
-
I was in love with a girl with whom I was in computer science, she was very sweet, nice and humble but the love was not reciprocated. I proposed but was rejected. I didn't end so badly because we were still friends and I appreciated her a lot but later she went out with another and I began to be her emotional psychologist of their relationship. I appreciated that she trusted me but when the person you love tells you how much fun they have with their partner or that they have done that or that, it ends up hurting you.

Are you still in love?

For those who aren't, is it true that it's better to have loved and lost than to have never loved at all?
No, single for life.
I would rather have loved and lost, although I understand that those who have lost a loved one think otherwise.

• Aww..
Reactions: Élégie, Lmd, UninformedLover and 2 others
Throwawaysoul

Throwawaysoul

Mage
May 14, 2018
Probably and I was too dense to realize they loved me.

• Aww..
Reactions: Dr Iron Arc
DemonicAngel

DemonicAngel

Another brick in the wall.
Jan 21, 2021
Yes...I was 16 and a junior in HS I was at lunch with a friend from my drama class. I seen him at the vending machines and time seemed to stop. I asked my friend if she knew him because I knew he wasn't in my grade and she wasn't either so I thought she might know. She told me his name was Aron and that he was a freshman like her. I left it alone because I'm shy but she must have told him because the next day he came and talked to me. He was only a 13 months younger than me but had be held back. We grew closer and closer he told me his father got drunk no and beat him so we told my folks and he stopped going home. My home became his, my parents loved him and Vice versa. He slept in the same bed as me in my parents house, everything was good for a long time. He got sent away on some prior juice charges to like a maximum boys school. Meanwhile I graduated, but we stayed together writing letters the whole time he was away. When came home my mom was drinking a lot so my parents were fighting and we were getting drug into it. We decided if our relationship was going to last we needed to leave so we got our place. I was going to school for psychology and him for auto mechanics. He was always accepting of me, my jealousy, my depression, my suicide threats. We stayed together for 7 years..but I guess he couldn't take it anymore. Until recently I hadn't heard from him or seen him in about 8-9 years. Yea..I still love him I always will. When he left me I tried to OD on xanax but my system can handle massive amounts of drugs obviously. At least I know his life turned out just as bad as mine is. .I wish I could go back in time we were both happier.

• Aww..
Reactions: UninformedLover and Dr Iron Arc
UninformedLover

UninformedLover

If you see me active on here...its gotten worse...
Nov 12, 2019
Yes but only once. It was a girl who befriended me in highschool. I was deeply in love with her and the feeling was mutual. It was evident that I liked her more than she did me but I didn't care. She was the love of my life. At the time she had a boyfriend but I became restless of waiting. I wanted her all to myself.

Throughout highschool I was extremely depressed and the mere thought of us not being together was unbearable. I was ready to kill myself over it.

My selfishness is what caused us to not be friends anymore. I still miss her everyday.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: Celerity
ExhaustedExistence

ExhaustedExistence

Life is just waiting for death
Mar 26, 2021
No, I've never loved anybody and nobody loved me. Like my "friend" said: ,,Who would want her?" And like my other "friend" said: ,,I can't imagine you with a boy."

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Journeytoletgo, Élégie, H2H2 and 2 others
Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
No, I've never loved anybody and nobody loved me. Like my "friend" said: ,,Who would want her?" And like my other "friend" said: ,,I can't imagine you with a boy."
Ouch. What fucked up people, honestly

• Hugs
Reactions: Élégie, H2H2, Mentalmick and 1 other person
Lmd

Lmd

Elementalist
Jul 12, 2020
go lesbians

Reactions: NeverSatisfied, Celerity, UninformedLover and 1 other person
Lmd

Lmd

Elementalist
Jul 12, 2020
If they can't imagine you with a boy then go with a girl. Do you imagine yourself with a boy?? If you are into them it's really easy to be with one so I don't understand your friends comment.

...And if you like girls looks like it's really easy too. I don't know why is everyone so horny lately, I think it's the spring.

• Yay!
Reactions: NeverSatisfied
Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
If they can't imagine you with a boy then go with a girl. Do you imagine yourself with a boy?? If you are into them it's really easy to be with one so I don't understand your friends comment.

...And if you like girls looks like it's really easy too. I don't know why is everyone so horny lately, I think it's the spring.
It's the human mating season. All us dickheads have to big ourselves up to attract a mate. Then fail miserably.

• Hugs
Reactions: TessB
Makko

Makko

Iä!
Jan 17, 2021

158152fbc2a4507dd0130676ed0c2283

• Love
  • Yay!
  • Wow
Reactions: NeverSatisfied, Celerity, GrumpyFrog and 4 others
Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
  • Yay!
Reactions: Rolliewoo, NeverSatisfied, Celerity and 3 others