S

SMmetalhead36

Ready to have my forever date with suicide
Oct 6, 2023
No, why would I? I consider ctb to be a private act and I don't see a point in streaming it. Why would people want to watch me die? I also am a private person by nature and I don't want people seeing me ctb. I don't even like people seeing me or my face honestly. I always wear either a mask or sunglasses on the rare instances when I go outside. I consider my face as a central/integral part of my identity and privacy and I don't like to show it. I don't even post photos of myself on social media or use my full name cuz I'm paranoid about my privacy…I just don't like being seen or perceived by people. I wish I could be invisible
I agree with you about privacy. That's why I don't have any social media accounts.

Reactions: Shiva_Story, voyager and ddn.ctb
Enlighten

Enlighten

I am here for you
Sep 29, 2023
I am actively researching and considering it.

A fantasy would be that I am on a Zoom call with several people asking me questions. And then I stand up and hang myself.

I know all the warnings about ending up on gore sites, but I don't care, The feeling about doing it is probably about a real 8 out of 10.

Other people with similar thoughts? PM me if you want.
I think it's a terrible idea which disrespects your memory and your own body. You traumatize others for some clout, that won't even be able to reap the benefits from. I think you should really reconsider this.

Reactions: SMmetalhead36 and ddn.ctb
L

leavingsoon99

I'm at peace... Finally.
Mar 16, 2023
Nah. I don't want to freak people out any more than they're already going to be when my body is discovered.

Reactions: jmj2324, SMmetalhead36, voyager and 1 other person
ddn.ctb

ddn.ctb

Waiting to step off in front of an audience
Sep 9, 2023
Ok
i love watching them on those aforementioned gore sites, so yeah. i'd love to do some other sick freak can watch it lol
what do you like about watching them on gore sites?

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Never. I just want to cease existing in peace and be forgotten about.

• Hugs
Reactions: Unhumanly., jmj2324, SMmetalhead36 and 2 others
mafuyu

mafuyu

electric angel
Feb 9, 2023
Ok

what do you like about watching them on gore sites?
hm… sometimes to convince myself out of it, like the ones where they blow their whole face off, or they're struggling the entire time they're hanging. it's surprisingly hard to ctb, i saw this girl on tiktok who lost both her legs trying to do it… no thanks lol

otherwise i guess just morbid curiosity. i think it's cool when you have a recording of you dying, because it's an otherwise private and solitary thing to do. and i sympathize with the pain that perosn went through leading up to their death.

• Hugs
Reactions: ddn.ctb
water bunny

water bunny

I’m getting on the bus to the other world
Oct 20, 2023
Ive considered it through instagram live but it would bring down my ego if only 1 or 2 people watched it (not that it matters but i'm a people-person so i crave validation often)

Unhumanly.

Unhumanly.

Recovery are not the winner.
Feb 24, 2023
No, no one will watch the process, I don't even think anyone would even recognize me at the time where i'm faced to it, I will be consumed to absolute nothing,

plus, my family are done with me, so it will be the loneliest death ever,

ideally, I want to ctb in a place where it has a nature atmosphere, so I'm buried with nature for the last time, been always dreaming of it

M

martinso67

All human rights are important
Feb 5, 2021
No, why would I? I consider ctb to be a private act and I don't see a point in streaming it. Why would people want to watch me die? I also am a private person by nature and I don't want people seeing me ctb. I don't even like people seeing me or my face honestly. I always wear either a mask or sunglasses on the rare instances when I go outside. I consider my face as a central/integral part of my identity and privacy and I don't like to show it. I don't even post photos of myself on social media or use my full name cuz I'm paranoid about my privacy…I just don't like being seen or perceived by people. I wish I could be invisible
I think dying with people you are very close too would also be nice.