Kramer

Kramer

Nervous wreck
Oct 27, 2020
Mine keeps changing but I've pretty much completed it. I had to remove things over the years like traveling because that's just not possible for me.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 22624, Wraith, Fehler and 1 other person
Isadeth

Isadeth

Visionary
Jun 12, 2020
Not yet. But I've crossed off quite a few things. Everything now is more simple, I think I've done a majority of the "big things" I've wanted. I have some silly things on there like, "try Gordon Ramsay's beef wellington" lolol then others were travel to Hawaii, take up skydiving, skinny dip, try mind altering drugs, because why not? Except I was given a different drug than what I was expecting--- so fail :( but other things are on there. Anything you still want to do?

Reactions: Deleted member 22624, Wraith, Symbiote and 2 others
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I can't find the one I made 8 years ago for my high school senior year but I think I've filled most of the things on mine.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 22624, Kramer, Wraith and 1 other person
Fehler

Fehler

Oct 12, 2020
I have been able to complete some of the things that made me most excited (such as becoming independent) but there are some that are going to be left behind: (learn to play the violin, go to Japan, get an ambulance or tanatopractor license, go to an André Rieu concert, not end up alone (although better than bad company, have 2 cats)...etc.

Reactions: Deleted member 22624 and Wraith
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
Yes I have done most things on my list, therefor I'm s hard person to find anything that makes me say wow.

Reactions: Deleted member 22624 and Wraith
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
No. My bucket list is very short, but I'm not even close to completing it. I doubt that it ever will happen.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 22624, disabledandhopeless, Wraith and 1 other person
W

Wisdom3_1-9

he/him/his
Jul 19, 2020
Not in the least.
There were places I never got to visit, like South Africa, New Zealand, Australia, Greece, Germany, Austria, and Argentina.
There were pieces of music I never got to perform, like the Britten War Requiem or Bach Mass in B Minor.
There were so many things that I never got to experience.

• Hugs
Reactions: disabledandhopeless, Wraith and Isadeth
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I can't find the one I made 8 years ago for my high school senior year but I think I've filled most of the things on mine.
Oh wait, one of them was to find a partner and start a family.....guess that one's never gonna happen lol

• Hugs
Reactions: Wisdom3_1-9
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
You guys have bucket lists? I have given up on everything

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 22624 and Wisdom3_1-9
M

Miss_Takes

Somewhere Over the Rainbow
Dec 4, 2020
Not in the least.
There were places I never got to visit, like South Africa, New Zealand, Australia, Greece, Germany, Austria, and Argentina.
There were pieces of music I never got to perform, like the Britten War Requiem or Bach Mass in B Minor.
There were so many things that I never got to experience.
This is very selfish of me to ask I know (and may not even be possible) but I know I would immensely enjoy listening to you perform if you perhaps have the desire and circumstances that allow it.
Perhaps a recording posted to this forum ... I am useless with technology personally and wouldnt know how.

Reactions: Isadeth
I

IWantToSleep

Experienced
Dec 27, 2020
I don't have a bucketlist, everything I want in life feels unattainable.