ManicPanic2018

ManicPanic2018

Night of the final day
Sep 11, 2022
Mate, that's just being in love. Providing this is not one way stalking and is 2 way love, this is incredibly natural human behaviour.

• Informative
Reactions: outatime_85 and Hollowillow
Hollowillow

Hollowillow

I want throat hugs & anime! Can't use chat pm me
Aug 7, 2022
Yes but he left the site without saying goodbye so now i'm scared to read my pms and scare someone else away?

• Aww..
Reactions: outatime_85
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
As in- an actual person you have a crush on from afar or that elusive soul mate? Yes, at one point I hoped I would find someone and I've had plenty of obsessive crushes. Now I kind of realise I'm such a mess, I'm probably better off alone. There's a certain contentment in that if you are able to accept it. Are you pining after someone? Honestly, my crushes were painful- I think they were likely all limerance to be honest.

Reactions: Ashu
hopelessgirl

hopelessgirl

Happy Unbirthday
Oct 12, 2021
Yes. It's a part of the reason I want to die

• Aww..
Reactions: takemetooblivion, outatime_85 and Ashu
StolenLife

StolenLife

Warlock
Sep 19, 2022
Yes, I've never fallen for anyone outside of fictional characters (pathetic I know). I'd love to experience how it feels to have a crush on an actual real person that lives in close proximity. The one thing that would be on a bucket list before I ctb.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: S like suicide and outatime_85
O

outatime_85

Warlock
May 17, 2022
As far as having those feelings and thoughts, I think it is normal for most people to eventually feel or think them as they go through everyday life.

I think it would be kind of hard not to feel something for someone, especially if one does not just want something superficial.

The question that I think usually ends up having to be dealt with when it comes to the feelings being discussed is: Are the feelings and thoughts reciprocal, and if not, can one deal with that let down?

As for me personally, I have not had that phase or any terms of endearment said to me in a very long time (no one crushing on me) and am not sure how I would deal with it as it would be a completely foreign experience for me now.

hamvil

hamvil

Wizard
Aug 29, 2022
I did and I still do. She is however long gone and our paths will not cross again in this life.

• Aww..
Reactions: leeloosnow, S like suicide and outatime_85
L

lionetta12

Just a random person
Aug 5, 2022
The people I love want nothing to do with me anymore, they used me for money, emptied me of all my support, love and care that I had, and then pretty much left me in a ditch. I'd love to be around and met them again if they could just be nice and loving towards me and if they could stop being abusive, but that will never happen. I wish they could genuinly love me the way I loved them, not love my money and what support I could provide.

• Hugs
Reactions: outatime_85
theboy

theboy

Illuminated
Jul 15, 2022
Frequently

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: S like suicide and outatime_85
makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022
Well that might be a little tricky if not flat out dangerous. Being gay, I don't think I'd wanna tell the other rednecks that I love them. I am a bit vain I would love to keep all my teeth in my head. However if I ran into a certain redneck at a gay bar, in gonna come at him. If your straight, a woman might just slap you,.....but some loves have to be fought and even denied. I had a cousin married the most delightful redneck man, she shore has good taste in male flesh. Cousin T was a fine specimen, liked to smoke pot, drink been by the case, was good in a fight, and didn't mind being seen in his skivvies. Why they don't hardly make em like that anymore. But if you think I'd be stupid enough to tell him l loved him, and catch a severe ass whopping, oh hell no I couldn't take him hand to hand, so no I'm not telling nothing. In the best redneck traditional, I kept my mouth shut.

Last edited:
  • Informative
  • Aww..
Reactions: StruggleWithin and outatime_85
Hirokami

Hirokami

Out of order
Feb 21, 2021
Yes, though of course the love is mutual. My urge was so bad I actually had a mental breakdown when I couldn't meet them due to sudden obligations; these obligations actually lasted for months, too. I was terrified of them leaving me if I didn't visit them ASAP given the difficulties of LDRs.

Superdeterminist

Superdeterminist

Enlightened
Apr 5, 2020
Ideally yes, but realistically no, because there's no hope that anything would come from it. I have no chance.

• Hugs
Reactions: leeloosnow and S like suicide
takemetooblivion

takemetooblivion

AINTGONALIVETOSEE30
Oct 3, 2022
Yes, I've never fallen for anyone outside of fictional characters (pathetic I know). I'd love to experience how it feels to have a crush on an actual real person that lives in close proximity. The one thing that would be on a bucket list before I ctb.
Seeing Koari die in the Akira anime 1988 messed me up cause I thought of her as a pure girl and was sad when I saw all the terrible stuff happen to her in the movie.

myfinalform

myfinalform

Oct 12, 2022
my first love, yes! i always rejected her but i know now what have being pushing me away from her, it was fear of not knowing what to do. I still dont know how to do but i grow some kind of courage, if it was just a meeting i would love too, nothing promised, i just wanted to see her one more time and say sorry for not being open to new experiences, i bet i broke her heart a little and she didnt deserve it, but in the present time she is better without me

bubo

bubo

Jul 14, 2022
I'm aware people say if your story can be summed up in a simple "no" or "yes" answer then you probably shouldn't bother writing about it but nonetheless i've never felt this. When it comes to things like online dating or talking to people online meeting them in person though not 'scary' to me is more so… unsettling? or dreadful in a way. I do not wanna connect to those in real life, in real life people can hurt you. You never know if what you do will upset someone, anything can set someone off and cause them to get violent thus social media allows a barrier around that cuz' if you make someone angry all they can do is type in all caps at you to which you can just block them if you get annoyed by it unlike real life.