SHThrowAway213

SHThrowAway213

That's the hell I live with
Apr 19, 2018
I've been sorting out my will, and obviously it is only legal until I sign it.
According to Co-op legal services, it will take up to a month to get to me.
My ex will get the money from the flat sale, as it is a joint mortgage so when I die he will own the property.
Theres nothing I can put in the will to change that, but I don't really care about that.
I have put in my will that my Mum gets my dog. I have to stay around until I can sign it to make sure it happens.
But a month seems unbearable to me.

• Hugs
Reactions: sadworld, MisterPeeWee, DyingAlf and 1 other person
miguel6565

miguel6565

Arcanist
Apr 5, 2020
Im sorry you such pain,1 month is long when you are depressed,pm me if you wanna talk and hope you can be in peace this month

Reactions: sadworld
MisterPeeWee

MisterPeeWee

Patrick
Jul 21, 2020
I feel that on a whole level, well hopefully you can bear it, if you need someone to talk to before you go, I'm here just on anything like random things or venting.

Soulless Angel

Soulless Angel

Did someone say Rum?
Jul 6, 2020
A month is nothing when you have already been waiting this long, I have been following your journey on here for a long time, tbh to know you are still here show's you have strength, the amount of times you have almost implusivy done something, but yet you fight another day,
I know the fight is hard and you want to give up, but honestly a month is a short time. keep yourself focused, keep calm and just breathe

Reactions: Wisdom3_1-9
MisterPeeWee

MisterPeeWee

Patrick
Jul 21, 2020
A month is nothing when you have already been waiting this long, I have been following your journey on here for a long time, tbh to know you are still here show's you have strength, the amount of times you have almost implusivy done something, but yet you fight another day,
I know the fight is hard and you want to give up, but honestly a month is a short time. keep yourself focused, keep calm and just breathe

OP was breathing while typing it, she can get through it in all honesty. It's just there are times you have to sacrifice to get what you want for others and yourself and vent too. But in the end hopefully OP will be at peace through the whole process.

SHThrowAway213

SHThrowAway213

That's the hell I live with
Apr 19, 2018
Im sorry you such pain,1 month is long when you are depressed,pm me if you wanna talk and hope you can be in peace this month
Thank you
I feel that on a whole level, well hopefully you can bear it, if you need someone to talk to before you go, I'm here just on anything like random things or venting.
Thank you
Thank you.
I think this is going to be one of the most serious and I hope it is going to work.
I am going to be jumping as hanging never works for me and I can't order SN as I live with my parents now.
I never made a will before, and tbh I ended things with my husband so I could get one last push and actually jump

Last edited:
S

SunnyDaze

Sep 8, 2020
Thank you

Thank you

Thank you.
I think this is going to be one of the most serious and I hope it is going to work.
I am going to be jumping as hanging never works for me and I can't order SN as I live with my parents now.
I never made a will before, and tbh I ended things with my husband so I could get one last push and actually jump

I'm new and I don't mean to sound insensitive, but can I ask how high you plan to jump from? Do you have a place picked out?

Also, I know a month sounds unbearable. But who knows, maybe some life miracle may happen in that time. Just try to stay positive, and continue to reach out here when you feel like you need it. Hope nothing but the best for you