G

Goldfinch

Mar 26, 2020
Ok so sorry if I ramble on abit . I've been prepping to ctb for a while. My preferred method was Sn but due to some changes in circumstance I likely will not be able to go out with that . So i turned to my back up which is the night night method , specifically This one I was wondering if anyone has links to the exact ratchet strap and bag that would be suitable on Amazon uk. I know the method quite well but with my luck I'll end up ordering the wrong thing .

Thanks

Last edited:
Reactions: suggestadrug
L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
No one can provide you links to products to help you ctb. It's against the rules.

the 5 last acts in the resource compilation pinned under the rules and FAQ also might help you.

Do Not

• Encourage any acts, including suicide, or ask others for encouragement.
    • Do not encourage, manipulate, coerce or help users carry out acts of any nature whatsoever, including suicide; only provide information and emotional support to those who ask for it. Do not try to get the community to tell you what to do, only you can choose your path and actions. Only request emotional support or factual information.
  • Post or request personal information, website links, or sources of ANY kind.
    • Don't post personal information of anyone, no matter if the information is public or not, or if you have been given permission or not. This includes posting personal information of providers, of yourself, of someone else, or website links to providers (e.g., amazon, ebay, onions, upload sites, independent sellers). Asking publicly for contacts is also disallowed. If you wish to share information with someone, do so via PM, but understand the risks of doing so.

Last edited:
Reactions: oivoi and suggestadrug
G

Goldfinch

Mar 26, 2020
No one can provide you links to products to help you ctb. It's against the rules.

the 5 last acts in the resource compilation pinned under the rules and FAQ also might help you.

Do Not

• Encourage any acts, including suicide, or ask others for encouragement.
    • Do not encourage, manipulate, coerce or help users carry out acts of any nature whatsoever, including suicide; only provide information and emotional support to those who ask for it. Do not try to get the community to tell you what to do, only you can choose your path and actions. Only request emotional support or factual information.
  • Post or request personal information, website links, or sources of ANY kind.
    • Don't post personal information of anyone, no matter if the information is public or not, or if you have been given permission or not. This includes posting personal information of providers, of yourself, of someone else, or website links to providers (e.g., amazon, ebay, onions, upload sites, independent sellers). Asking publicly for contacts is also disallowed. If you wish to share information with someone, do so via PM, but understand the risks of doing so.
sorry that slipped my mind , I'm just not sure what the exact name of the bag and ratchet would be . There are a lot of different variations available