J

job1315

Student
Oct 25, 2020
Azide seems faster and even more reliable than nitrite. There are also several sellers for it online. What am I missing? As for hazard, can't you put a sign up warning people?

Reactions: ecmnesia
TrailerTrash

TrailerTrash

Just Passing Through
Oct 10, 2019
Not given up, some believe it's just too nasty and dangerous for others during/after the fact. Definitely a one-way ticket (yes, the intention we know) regardless of any level of SI.

Reactions: Ghost2211 and ecmnesia
ecmnesia

ecmnesia

the only thing humans are equal in is death
Aug 30, 2020
SN was easier to get. although I liked azide better. probably why most of us did not consider it.

I

I want to end it

Arcanist
Apr 29, 2018
I have not heard of anyone using SA on here.

R

ronigail9

Student
Oct 5, 2019
It's an explosion risk.
And as a far as I know, it's harder to get. It was in my cart, I was trying to buy it but it was on back order for months and months from the only seller I could find because of its explosion risk it's harder to get without being a lab

J

job1315

Student
Oct 25, 2020
It's an explosion risk.
And as a far as I know, it's harder to get. It was in my cart, I was trying to buy it but it was on back order for months and months from the only seller I could find because of its explosion risk it's harder to get without being a lab

do you mean in the US? I didn't see any provisions like that but I guess there is

Reactions: ronigail9