• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

kawaiiphantom

kawaiiphantom

I gently open the door
Feb 1, 2024
Hello, it hasn't happened for a long time but I used to get hallucinations at night of mostly Spiders (sometimes other things) I would wake up in the middle of the night and see spiderwebs everywhere or huge spiders that don't exist, they would disappear quickly after I saw them. It's just hell waking up to that every night and lately it's been happening again. Im terrified to sleep but ahh maybe I should just try anyway I'm so exhausted
Comedy Reaction GIF by iQiyi

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Doemu, Sannti, LastLoveSong and 4 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That must be horrible but anyway best wishes, I hope if possible you find relief from what you go through.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sannti and kawaiiphantom
kawaiiphantom

kawaiiphantom

I gently open the door
Feb 1, 2024
I used to have vivid hallucinations of insects and audio hallucination as well when I was very stressed, had poor sleep or didn't eat/drink enough. I'm sorry you're going through this OP, try getting some rest - I hope it'll help. Maybe before opening your eyes, keep them closed for awhile and count until you feel more awake or feel around for the texture of something to ground yourself.
Ahhhh thank u!! I'm definitely gonna try that next time 💗💗💗 I'm so sorry you went through hallucinations too D: they can be so terrifying and distressing. Luckily I slept after I made this post and somehow didn't have them :>
Penguin Love GIF by Chibird

• Love
Reactions: Sannti and reclaimedbynature