• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

jigsaw_falling

jigsaw_falling

if there’s an afterlife i’ll be pissed
Jan 25, 2023
i've been thinking about partial hanging recently, and have seen people say the carotid arteries should be slightly above/ around your adam's apple.
i pulled the string of a necklace around my neck to try find it, and everywhere else felt normal, but when pressed slightly below my adam's apple, i felt pressure building up in my head and ears, like when you're in an airplane. i didn't do it very hard, and could still breathe but it did make me feel a bit faint. is this the carotid artery?

Reactions: terminalending
A

alphaomega

Enlightened
Apr 8, 2023
If you place a couple of fingers on your Adam's apple and move them to one side or other with a little inward pressure you will find a hollow. Inside that hollow will be your carotid arteries, which helpfully have a pulse that you can feel.

Reactions: LastBusHome, corazon and jigsaw_falling
E

Ended-up-Failing241

Mar 2, 2023
You'll know you found the carotid arteries when you feel a strong pulse.

Reactions: jigsaw_falling
Aisley

Aisley

Wizard
Mar 12, 2023
Pressure in your head means you found the veins that let the blood leave your head. The pressure means the blood can't leave, right? If you find the carotids, you'll just black out, so try with your hands. A lot safer.

Reactions: jigsaw_falling
jigsaw_falling

jigsaw_falling

if there’s an afterlife i’ll be pissed
Jan 25, 2023
If you place a couple of fingers on your Adam's apple and move them to one side or other with a little inward pressure you will find a hollow. Inside that hollow will be your carotid arteries, which helpfully have a pulse that you can feel.
thank uuu

lonely man

lonely man

Its painful to live.
Apr 19, 2023
i tried this, pressed down on hollow that i could find.

i feel pressure building in my face, tingling lips. numbing left side of my body [like left arm, left side of chest and left leg] and feeling dizzy, am i doing it wrong?

did i hit the jugular ? somebody help me find the carotid.

monstercatering

monstercatering

Apr 4, 2023
To add onto Aisley, the pressure means that the carotid is still open and blood goes into your head, but you closed the jugular.
While this technically works for CTB 99/100 people will have their SI take over becuase of the pain of that pressure during the actual attempt.
There are lots of resources in this sub(I even asked chatGPT and it gave a great answer) on how to find the carotid specifically, so you can pass out painlessly and then you won't experience the rest.

Reactions: acerace