• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

I

itwasallascream

May 19, 2024
I have a plan and will CTB tomorrow after saying bye to my therapist.

My wife of 14 years left me 17 days ago and the pain remains just as intense as on day 1. Nothing I do changes this and I cannot imagine my life without her. I don't have a good relationship with my family and I have to move back home to a city where I know no one and start from scratch with everything in my life. I can't see how this is possible. This is just too difficult and too painful.

I am convinced that CTB is the best thing for me as there is no way I can get through this.

To demonstrate this, I thought I'd ask this question. Has anyone with BPD made it? Have you figured out how to live a happy life free from the need to be with one person and stable enough to function and have solid social relationships? Is anyone with BPD happy?

• Hugs
Reactions: eatantz and AnAnonymousCrow
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
it doesnt happen overnight so the chances of a direct, yes, is really slim. however, im a lot happier than i use to be. as far as me personally, yeah im happy, im fine. any problem i have comes from external assholes that anyone with or without disorders would have to deal with, so to say im not happy because of others i dont feel is fair to the question. as far as myself is concerned, yes im happy and working towards it more each day.

• Love
Reactions: ger3172 and eatantz
eaturdirt

eaturdirt

Loneliness consumes me
Apr 14, 2024
It really helps for me to make a comfortable space for myself. I try to fill my day with things that give my life a little bit of hope. When I was at my lowest, practicing hobbies really helped me. Even if it's really tiring, try to find ways to simplify the hobby.