• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

I

itwasallascream

May 19, 2024
I have a plan and will CTB tomorrow after saying bye to my therapist.

My wife of 14 years left me 17 days ago and the pain remains just as intense as on day 1. Nothing I do changes this and I cannot imagine my life without her. I don't have a good relationship with my family and I have to move back home to a city where I know no one and start from scratch with everything in my life. I can't see how this is possible. This is just too difficult and too painful.

I am convinced that CTB is the best thing for me as there is no way I can get through this.

To demonstrate this, I thought I'd ask this question. Has anyone with BPD made it? Have you figured out how to live a happy life free from the need to be with one person and stable enough to function and have solid social relationships? Is anyone with BPD happy?

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: thebelljarrr, zjay-0v3rit!, JKFleck and 4 others
Dot

Dot

Globl mod | Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021

My wife of 14 years left me 17 days ago and the pain remains just as intense as on day 1. Nothing I do changes this and I cannot imagine my life without her. I don't have a good relationship with my family and I have to move back home to a city where I know no one and start from scratch with everything in my life. I can't see how this is possible. This is just too difficult and too painful.

I am convinced that CTB is the best thing for me as there is no way I can get through this.

To demonstrate this, I thought I'd ask this question. Has anyone with BPD made it? Have you figured out how to live a happy life free from the need to be with one person and stable enough to function and have solid social relationships? Is anyone with BPD happy?

Wld jst sy tht u r askng ppl on Sanctnd Suicde - = cld b wrth askng sme ppl in BPD spport grps also as currnt sampl = goin2 b mre neg8tve givn natre of webste

Am srry fr wht u r goin thru - cnnt imgne hw dffclt tht mst b fr u

Reactions: ApparentlyNot, ColorlessTrees and Beyond_Repair
I

itwasallascream

May 19, 2024
I thought that too. There is a section on this site for therapy and I think I'll post it there too. I guess the people who reply here are alive lol. Maybe someone can prove me wrong?

Reactions: Beyond_Repair
spacehardware

spacehardware

Unsubscribing soon
Feb 21, 2022
Person with BPD here. I have moments of happiness. Sometimes even days or weeks of feeling alright. I'm stable enough to function, I have a full time job, support myself financially. Social relationships not so much. I don't have friends, I'm unable to make connections with others. But beneath everything, the appearing okay, life being tolerable mostly, I'm incredibly unhappy. My life has not panned out the way I wanted it to and I am forever mourning what could have been, the things the people I grew up with have that I don't and never will. Most of all, I hate that moments of happiness, or alright weeks, can crumble into an absolute shitshow at the most minor inconvenience, and I go from 0-suicidal in 60 seconds.

I wish you the best. When you say goodbye to your therapist, keep in mind that if they suspect what you are planning, your therapist could escalate any concerns and that could land you in a psych ward on a section. Be subtle. All the best.

• Hugs
Reactions: itwasallascream, ApparentlyNot, user127679866 and 1 other person
darkenmydoorstep

darkenmydoorstep

Not Waving But Browned Off….
Sep 27, 2023

I don't have BPD but all the best to you whatever you decide to do. It's so hard isn't it?

Reactions: itwasallascream
user127679866

user127679866

May 13, 2024
I have bpd and I am never truly happy. I have moments where im "ok" but its just me compartmentalizing the internal pain and pushing through everyday life to make it tolerable. Im mostly empty and dissociate to cope.

Reactions: Mywill and itwasallascream
I

itwasallascream

May 19, 2024
Person with BPD here. I have moments of happiness. Sometimes even days or weeks of feeling alright. I'm stable enough to function, I have a full time job, support myself financially. Social relationships not so much. I don't have friends, I'm unable to make connections with others. But beneath everything, the appearing okay, life being tolerable mostly, I'm incredibly unhappy. My life has not panned out the way I wanted it to and I am forever mourning what could have been, the things the people I grew up with have that I don't and never will. Most of all, I hate that moments of happiness, or alright weeks, can crumble into an absolute shitshow at the most minor inconvenience, and I go from 0-suicidal in 60 seconds.

I wish you the best. When you say goodbye to your therapist, keep in mind that if they suspect what you are planning, your therapist could escalate any concerns and that could land you in a psych ward on a section. Be subtle. All the best.
I didnt get around to it but I am going tomorrow. Thanks for your help again. I wish i could leave you with the few ounces of happiness i have left.

• Love
Reactions: spacehardware
I

itwasallascream

May 19, 2024
I have bpd and I am never truly happy. I have moments where im "ok" but its just me compartmentalizing the internal pain and pushing through everyday life to make it tolerable. Im mostly empty and dissociate to cope.
Same
I dont see any reason to stay here

Thanks. Im still here but it got worse and i dont see any reason to stay

Thanks. Im still here but it got worse and i dont see any reason to stay
Wld jst sy tht u r askng ppl on Sanctnd Suicde - = cld b wrth askng sme ppl in BPD spport grps also as currnt sampl = goin2 b mre neg8tve givn natre of webste

Am srry fr wht u r goin thru - cnnt imgne hw dffclt tht mst b fr u
Good point
I may ask another forum to increaee my sample population

JKFleck

JKFleck

Betrayed by my only friend, nothing left to lose
Oct 1, 2023
I'm so hurt and burnt out that I don't even have the energy to open up and tell my story in full detail so long story short,

I'm BPD, made a best friend (and only friend/person I ever trust and feel safe with), had a self-hate BPD episode, he distanced me and said he don't know if he will ever come back, I begged him and got clingy, he blocked me, that was 9 months ago, (which feels like 90 years of infinite pain) I went through and completed DBT, told that to him through a mutual friend and waiting for him to come back and see if I'll ever see that friend request

On my birthday (6th September) if he still haven't come back by then I'll kms

jbear824

jbear824

F*ck humanity. Let's end this.
Jul 4, 2023
Fellow BPD sufferer here. And nope. Been wanting to leave for 27 years now.