• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

squidman117

squidman117

can't wait to ctb
Dec 1, 2023
I really hope to CTB by the end of this month. I've been choosing to go this route for years now, and now I hope I can have some advice before I go so I don't accidentally mess up and go to the hospital and pay $40,000

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
If you don't want to mess up you should consider a different method. There is a Suicide Resource Compilation with lots of info about methods that have a much higher success rate.

If you still prefer stabbing/slitting then read about seppuku a ninja warrior ctb ritual.

Reactions: squidman117
squidman117

squidman117

can't wait to ctb
Dec 1, 2023
If you don't want to mess up you should consider a different method. There is a Suicide Resource Compilation with lots of info about methods that have a much higher success rate.

If you still prefer stabbing/slitting then read about seppuku a ninja warrior ctb ritual.
I think I can jump. But I don't know. Is jumping a better way to die? I don't even think I live near any bridges, and if I do, they have nets. :( I dont' have access to SN or any drugs so hanging is all I have for now. ;-;

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
Imo jumping is also very difficult, SI will kick in and finding a place can be difficult. Hanging is a good method if you can pass out quickly but I'd only go with full suspension, partial has imo a high failure rate.

Have you considered the CO method with charcoal? In a small room at home or in a tent?

There are megathreads about all those methods.

Reactions: squidman117 and Nullm
squidman117

squidman117

can't wait to ctb
Dec 1, 2023
Imo jumping is also very difficult, SI will kick in and finding a place can be difficult. Hanging is a good method if you can pass out quickly but I'd only go with full supension, partial has imo a high failure rate.

Have you considered the CO method with charcoal? In a small room at home or in a tent?

There are megathreads about all those methods.
Don't have access to charcoal and I live with people. Thank you, I'm trying to find a place where I can get full suspension. I tried partial and it failed lol so you're right. Do you know any resources to how full suspension can work? and where to find a place?

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
There's the mega thread:

If you can't do it at home then most likely in the woods.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I really hate how it's so difficult to cease existing on our own terms, it's so horrible to me how we cannot just choose to easily die in peace, that method in the title certainly sounds very unreliable to me. But anyway I hope that you eventually find the freedom you are searching for, best wishes.

• Love
Reactions: Salmon can't swim, TiredofLife-Thanks, squidman117 and 1 other person
squidman117

squidman117

can't wait to ctb
Dec 1, 2023
I really hate how it's so difficult to cease existing on our own terms, it's so horrible to me how we cannot just choose to easily die in peace, that method in the title certainly sounds very unreliable to me. But anyway I hope that you eventually find the freedom you are searching for, best wishes.
Yeah... Agreed. ☺️ I realized hanging has a better success rate so I'm going to do that!