• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

tired0zymandias

tired0zymandias

Live Fast, Die Young
Sep 25, 2023
I now have a seriously anxiety issues

First:
I'm a very extrovert person, have so many friends. And you know when I got quite a little and all of my friends is kinda terrorized me with texts and calls.

I now they care about me but that's making me more anxious.

Second:
The stupid seller put description on the labels that's SN. My mother keep asking me about that. But I ordered another one and fortunately its the best quality since its sealed from the manufacture.

Idk why I keep getting anxious and make scenario on my mind that my mom will be more suspicious or maybe called a police to look on my room. Because tbh idk where to put it save other than my room.

Its getting worse like my heart beating like 100 times more than usual. I feel so scared because of I was failed on my first attempt last year and becoming like a zombie for 2 months. I don't want to get caught this time. I don't have any more money, I already invested it on this CTB plan.

Idk what I'm talking but, I got no one to talk about it except you guys 🥹

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I find it so dreadful and cruel how those who wish to be gone cannot just free themselves in peace without all the risks and secrecy but anyway best wishes.