• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Krobo

Krobo

Feb 5, 2023
I've got one 6g bottle of 4-year-old liquid N, one 6g bottle of 7-year-old liquid N, and one 7-year-old 25g bottle of N powder. I've got 60mg of meto to go with that, but it expired in 2018. All were from PPeH sources known to be good at the time, though I don't trust the powder as much as the liquid. All were in dark closet storage in dry, temperate (though leaning hot) climate conditions.

I've heard conflicting things about the shelf life of N and meto past expiration, so would I be fine just using it all along with alcohol for potentiation, or would that raise the vomiting risk too much with what I have? If I shouldn't, what and how much would I be best off taking? Lab testing isn't an option in my current situation, unfortunately.

• Hugs
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, CTB Dream and Dead Meat
intr0verse

intr0verse

Experienced
Jan 29, 2021
N is a very stable substance so i think it's good if you've kept it in the right conditions.
For the bottles, look for any precipitate at the bottom of the bottle; if you see tiny particles at the bottom of the bottle, that's an indication the solution has started to deteriorate; if you see no precipitate and the liquid is clear, than it's all good. Also, when the time comes, it's useful to have one of those pH test strips you can find pretty much anywhere these days, and measure the pH after you've poured the liquid in the glass: it should read between 9.5 and 11. Not sure if i would use it if reading is below 9.

Edit: If you choose to, do this test when you're absolutely ready to use your N. It's not worth opening the bottles before that time. A visual inspection of the bottle to look for any precipitate is more than enough for now. The precipitate, if present, indicates a drop in pH anyway so it's not worth opening the bottles before you're absolutely sure about what you're going to do.

Regarding the powder, that's very stable too, provided you've kept it in a dry place. I suppose its potency has decreased a bit (and i don't think it was ever close to the 98-99% as advertised) but i don't think the drop is that significant, however only a lab could tell you exactly what's the purity. If your bottles show no sign of deterioration, you won't even need the powder, but if it makes you feel more comfortable, you can use a few grams. You can subjectively test your powder by taking something like 200mg and see what the effects are. Don't estimate the amount, use a scale and weigh properly!
Usually the medicines are doing very well past their expiration date and i think metoclopramide is no exception but it would be ideal if you would be able to buy a new box. If it's not possible, the metoclopramide you have is probably better than any otc anti-emetics you would find.
Just to give you an example, i have a few alprazolam pils bought in 2015 (with the pheno, ohhh my precious :)) , expired since 2016 and they're still pretty potent to me but how i experience the effects is subjective and is in no way an indication of the actual purity.
Good luck to you!

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Sapphire, ThisIsLife, lukas19 and 4 others
Upvote 0
S

spiritedspirit

Feb 15, 2023
I've got one 6g bottle of 4-year-old liquid N, one 6g bottle of 7-year-old liquid N, and one 7-year-old 25g bottle of N powder. I've got 60mg of meto to go with that, but it expired in 2018. All were from PPeH sources known to be good at the time, though I don't trust the powder as much as the liquid. All were in dark closet storage in dry, temperate (though leaning hot) climate conditions.

I've heard conflicting things about the shelf life of N and meto past expiration, so would I be fine just using it all along with alcohol for potentiation, or would that raise the vomiting risk too much with what I have? If I shouldn't, what and how much would I be best off taking? Lab testing isn't an option in my current situation, unfortunately.
Why didn't you store it in refrigerator?? (Not freezer)
N is a very stable substance so i think it's good if you've kept it in the right conditions.
For the bottles, look for any precipitate at the bottom of the bottle; if you see tiny particles at the bottom of the bottle, that's an indication the solution has started to deteriorate; if you see no precipitate and the liquid is clear, than it's all good. Also, when the time comes, it's useful to have one of those pH test strips you can find pretty much anywhere these days, and measure the pH after you've poured the liquid in the glass: it should read between 9.5 and 11. Not sure if i would use it if reading is below 9.

Edit: If you choose to, do this test when you're absolutely ready to use your N. It's not worth opening the bottles before that time. A visual inspection of the bottle to look for any precipitate is more than enough for now. The precipitate, if present, indicates a drop in pH anyway so it's not worth opening the bottles before you're absolutely sure about what you're going to do.

Regarding the powder, that's very stable too, provided you've kept it in a dry place. I suppose its potency has decreased a bit (and i don't think it was ever close to the 98-99% as advertised) but i don't think the drop is that significant, however only a lab could tell you exactly what's the purity. If your bottles show no sign of deterioration, you won't even need the powder, but if it makes you feel more comfortable, you can use a few grams. You can subjectively test your powder by taking something like 200mg and see what the effects are. Don't estimate the amount, use a scale and weigh properly!
Usually the medicines are doing very well past their expiration date and i think metoclopramide is no exception but it would be ideal if you would be able to buy a new box. If it's not possible, the metoclopramide you have is probably better than any otc anti-emetics you would find.
Just to give you an example, i have a few alprazolam pils bought in 2015 (with the pheno, ohhh my precious :)) , expired since 2016 and they're still pretty potent to me but how i experience the effects is subjective and is in no way an indication of the actual purity.
Good luck to you!
Storing is refrigerator .. or storing in dark shelf

I hate this choice because on the bottle it doesn't specify ..

I never got a good answer from. Chemist on this

Upvote 0
D

Dubito

Student
Nov 5, 2022

Sounds like a winelist. I take the 7 year old:)

• Yay!
Reactions: Sunny-Pia and Shadowlord900
Upvote 0