FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
To me it often feels like this website is becoming more pro-life, I just cannot stand people like that. Suicidal people deserve a place to vent without people trying to force the idea of "recovery" and that continuing to exist is the more desirable option.
As after all suicide is a personal decision, nobody is obligated to stay in this existence they couldn't have consented to being burdened with in the first place, I hate how pro-lifers are everywhere and try to corrupt everything. I really hate this disgusting and evil world where many people wish to stop people from ctb even know other people's decisions aren't theirs to make.

I'm personally always repulsed by pro-lifers and how they cannot mind their own business and are so arrogant. If someone wants to die then that's always a valid way to feel and it's nothing to do with other people and their wish should be respected. Only death can bring me peace from this hellish world, to me there is nothing desirable about having the ability to suffer, all I wish for is an dreamless and eternal sleep. I hate how humans wish to prolong suffering, we should just be allowed to die in peace exactly when we want to as it's our existence.

• Love
  • Yay!
  • Hugs
Reactions: deadbody, FallingGrace, lostforever77 and 3 others
Mistiie

Mistiie

This is a Junly moment
Nov 10, 2023
Where are you seeing pro-life? I'm of the opinion that this site is actually leaning more towards pro-choice than ever now.

Also where are you seeing people 'trying to force the idea of "recovery"'? I've not seen this personally. I've seen people recommend getting help, but not forcing it on others. I think encouraging others to get help or seek other ways first is as pro-choice as it gets tbh

Last edited:
Reactions: betternever2havbeen
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Pro life? I think there is a stronger case here for pro death.

There's significantly more encouragement to CTB than seek recovery.

Not sure where you see pro life but it's not here.

BlazingBob

BlazingBob

I'm still here b/c of my dogs
Oct 28, 2021
I see some posts not even related to ctb.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
FallingGrace

FallingGrace

Secretary of something
Mar 11, 2020
Only death can bring me peace from this hellish world, to me there is nothing desirable about having the ability to suffer, all I wish for is an dreamless and eternal sleep.

deadbody

deadbody

he/him 🏳️‍⚧️
Oct 24, 2023
Not sure where you can saw this kind of posts, in my opinion sasu still pro-choice

TorturedEnough

TorturedEnough

I'm exhausted trying to be stronger than I feel.
Dec 2, 2023
I'm still new here. So far I think this site is pro-choice. I have yet to see "pro-lifers" as you mentioned.