• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

UmbraDweller

UmbraDweller

༎ຶ⁠‿⁠༎ຶ
Sep 15, 2023
I hate you meat suit. I hate how you hold me captive. Make me experience all of this pain, show me bad thoughts, flash bad memories infront of my eyes all the time. This stupid prison I slave for so hard, which I feed, clean, take care of. My entire essence of existence is to keep this deteriorating sack of flesh that you are surviving, just so you die inevitably. All so pointlessly. You ain't that smart, are you?

I like to bully you sometimes, smile at the unecessary wounds I cause you, it's so cute how you then go and pointlesly waste your own resources to heal them. Same as you make me go thru the same pointless pain, and waste resources on stupid thoughts, pain, torturous anxiety, fear, which I need to heal. It's my revenge. It's a fight back. It's a relief, some sense of power I got over you. Even though I can feel the pain of it too, it's worth it, because this pain is a gift from me for you only, same as the gift of life experience you gave me. Lovely isn't it asshole. How does it feel? I hope you like it.

One day it won't be just that, bitch. One day, I will murder you, and you won't be able to do anything about that, dear meat sack. Maybe, getting angry at your ugly ass enough will make me throw you off of the cliff, or poison you, just keep frustrating me enough with your bs, pretty please, just as you already do. I will kill you, out of spite, I despise you. And the best part? You literally can't do anything abou't it, because I'm part of you, we are one, there's no escape from me, and you bet I'm coming for you. You thought you got me, but I'm getting you instead <3. I'm stronger than your pointless dumb instinct for survival. I'm destroying this program you trapped me in.

Sincerely, fuck you.
xoxoxo

• Hugs
Reactions: ctbcat, natthebrat, myusername890 and 7 others
Alexei_Kirillov

Alexei_Kirillov

Missed my appointment with Death
Mar 9, 2024
I want to scream all this from the rooftops. I long for the day when I can finally stand up with my head held high, look my body in the eye, and say, "I win."

• Love
Reactions: myusername890 and UmbraDweller
JOkE2109

JOkE2109

Dec 18, 2023
The things you laid out here are some of the reasons I'd prefer shotgun as a method, not only is it instant and near-guaranteed, but it also destroys and obliterates my brain which has forced me to endure such suffering. Very relatable here.

• Love
Reactions: myusername890, Alexei_Kirillov and UmbraDweller
Neowise

Neowise

We fly and fly but never reach our destination.
Oct 7, 2020
I enjoyed the text, at some point it sounded like a rap song to me. Very poetic.

I hate my body and my subconsciousness for constantly sabotaging me. My body via tiredness and exhaustion, my subconsciousness via lack of concentration. Life could be so wonderful if it weren't for these two assholes.
Whenever I work I suddenly get these thoughts like "be careful not to mix these two bottles up!" I sure know my subconsciousness is currently planning on making me do exactly that so I have to be extra careful. Thoughts like "are you sure you added ingredient X before?" in combination with my shitty memory always make me question my work and myself. I hate it so fucking much, it's like it is actively working against me and trying to make me kill myself.

• Love
Reactions: UmbraDweller