InterstateFlowers

InterstateFlowers

Experienced
Apr 16, 2020
"Don't you wish for death when you're feeling weak! Hardships aren't as hard as they seem to be!" ...Sure, say that all you want you're not fooling me with those words you never mean. While I don't care to die, I don't mind a bit, but someone I love? ...God, I think I'd wish I did. I suppose "Because I don't like it." is all my ego is. Happy to gaze upon the pain of the haven't met, cowering in our hatred has become a fashion trend. Even so, we're so suppose to "live a peaceful life" ? Even though I bet it's nice, I bet we've tried. Someone succumbs behind the colors of the monitor, deep in grief another weeps by singing in their honor. Hearing that song, a humming young boy wandered off with a knife and an offer. Everybody hated by life itself, we'll never know why they force code and ego on the radio.

Day to day, they're singing out "I'll take you down!", but then again, who takes when they're really being generous? Everybody hated well by life itself, we'll never know why "I want to die" is treated like another joke. That world where we see the worth in growing old, anybody hated well by life itself will never know. Penniless again, through the day anew, I decide to praise the lazy and sing out of tune lost upon life's meaning, I take in the truth, breathe and see there isn't anything I'm meant to do. Would these wounds be better off expressed with the lowly illustration "I'm so lonely" suggests? Shouldering nothing but this stubbornness, I'm nothing but alone when I go to bed. Kids with passion to play make-believe will become young adults with a will to achieve. As we age, there comes a day we fester like a falling leaf, carried down without a clue to prove we ever breathed…

Breathing on for centuries in a deathless design, bored for eternity, the only to survive… These are the kinds of sci-fi dreams always on my mind. Numb to the pain, can I die? Though I'm not afraid, all the same, I have to pay attention to the hearts I'd break. Lost in conflicting thoughts, I'm sure they'd have a lot to say. Yes, I can guess what they'd convey:

"Perfect things need to stay as perfect as they always were."

"If you can't confront demise, then live the life you don't deserve."

Since we're bound to end up sad and back to being hurt, we should laugh with the friends we lack forever. Everybody hated well by life itself, we'll never know why we claim to get the happiness we haven't shown. Angered by our past hands, past, as we complain aloud, we smile while pretending that we're better now. Everybody hated well by life itself, we'll never know why "So long" took on the meaning of "I wanna go". That time where "Goodbye" implied "For now, I hope", anybody hated well by life itself will never know. Contentment and exits, affection and friendships- they're gifts you can get for your money… within but a whimsical fantasy. I could be dead tomorrow, yet I'm sure in some way, when I go, I'll get to know my life was such a waste. Through daylight and stardom, through springtime and autumn, we die everyday, and that's exactly why I chase no wishes or visions; since all I can afford is protecting your life, I ask for that and nothing more.

Of course… That's surely all I'll ever need to sing for. Hated well by life itself, we'll never know what makes the meaning matter when we die alone. It'll taint you, it'll taint two. Soon enough, the rest of us will sink like a leaf into anywhere we know it's not for naught, 'cause we don't stop going out and off, always giving everything we got. To killing, to kicking, to grinning, to gritting, living, living, living, living, living on.

If you can empathize with anything above that's written, I'm glad. I think that's what I want to say first but most importantly.. I didn't write this! I'm not smart enough to come with the the right words to form a piece like this. These are the subbed lyrics based on a youtuber's called Forgetfulsubs translation. Here's the English cover of the song using the lyrics. I mainly wanted to post this because I knew people could relate. I realize I could've just posted a thread with a video link saying something like "Anyone else who relates?" but I think reading it makes a more earnest impact. If you liked reading this, then another song I recommend is 【12uck】Though I cry and scream, the morning comes - eng sub【Kasane Teto】. I actually used the lyrics of that song as my graduation letter which I'm supposed to read when I graduate. That was for my old school though and I'm sure the letter is gone by now.. If it's okay, I want to hear how you relate. Personally, a lot of verses felt written personifications of my soul yet the "since all I can afford is protecting your life, I ask for that and nothing more." part didn't fit my situation so I can't relate. Kudos to you if you read all this! :)

• Love
Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime and Cherry Crumpet
B

bornfree

Student
May 10, 2020
I'm sorry i don't understand this so i will seek to get a truth from this i can understand. Can you tell me how these words communicate the inherent cruelty in the acts of forcing someone to live?

do you know any creative expression of the sentiment "you have already done too much cruelty to me by forcing me to live so i deserve the right to use my death"?

Last edited:
InterstateFlowers

InterstateFlowers

Experienced
Apr 16, 2020
I'm sorry i don't understand this so i will seek to get a truth from this i can understand. Can you tell me how these words communicate the inherent cruelty in the acts of forcing someone to live?

do you know any creative expression of the sentiment "you have already done too much cruelty to me by forcing me to live so i deserve the right to use my death"?

Oh. I didn't think anyone would reply to this but I'm wrong? Sorry, but I don't know any creative expression like a song or poem that goes with your quote. I don't think the main point of the song is to prove its cruel to force someone to live because of ego. But maybe I'm wrong. I don't know.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993
Cherry Crumpet

Cherry Crumpet

Hiraeth
May 7, 2018
This song always gave me chills. In a good way. I like the 30+ person chorus version. You need to put on the closed captions though.