K-O

K-O

FU(KOFFEE
Apr 16, 2020
Standing in line, marking time, Waiting for the welfare dime 'Cause they can't buy a job..
The man in the silk suit hurries by As he catches the poor old ladies' eyes, Just for fun he says, "get a job"!
That's just the way it is.. Some things will never change
That's just the way it is.. Ah! but don't you believe them!..
Said, hey little boy you can't go where the others go 'Cause you don't look like they do..
Said, hey old man how can you stand to think that way? Did you really think about it before you made the rules?
He said, "son That's just the way it is.. Some things will never change
That's just the way it is".. Ah! but don't you believe them!..
Oh yeah
well, they passed a law in '64 To give those who ain't got a little more But it only goes so far because the law don't change another's mind
When all it sees at the hiring time Is the line on the color bar..
no, no..
That's just the way it is.. And some things will never change
That's just the way it is.. That's just the way it is, it is, it is, it is..
:heart:

• Love
Reactions: Makko and omoidarui
K-O

K-O

FU(KOFFEE
Apr 16, 2020
Another desperate manipulation tool is abusing an ancient eastern symbol of hope and life by distorting it into a symbol of righteous western death and tyranny..
You can run but you cant hide.. KARMA'S A BIATCH.. cheers to that!

Man-made powers..

• Love
Reactions: DocNo
Makko

Makko

Iä!
Jan 17, 2021
I find your writing hard to understand but I like it anyway.

• Hugs
Reactions: K-O
K-O

K-O

FU(KOFFEE
Apr 16, 2020
I find your writing hard to understand but I like it anyway.
It could be that i have a tendency to approach words\writing more as a symbolic tool and i like to leave things open for interpretation cause i know every story and point of view is circumstantial and subjective.. you can never know how you would feel and act if you would land in someone else's shoes..
its interesting to bluntly present something juxtaposed with another and see what can emerge rather than try to persuade others to join a point of view.. i find being righteous and rigid boring and leads to a Dead End, im for opening a question by presenting something that may provoke thought, im constantly self doubting, i never serve an agenda..
for example, a Christian Pastor shoots and kills his own son who was one of the greatest music artists and souls of our time.. a prophet if you will..
this album is a masterpiece, even just the first words in the first song say it all..

• Love
Reactions: Good4Nothing, DocNo and Makko
DocNo

DocNo

whatever
Oct 30, 2020
i find it interesting to play with the paradox cause i think it's sometimes to only way to start a thinking process in others. and i like the tension between contradicting points cause it's so much more representative for our own human nature than having a clear answer.

however. night night xxxx.

Last edited:
K-O

K-O

FU(KOFFEE
Apr 16, 2020
i find it interesting to play with the paradox cause i think it's sometimes to only way to start a thinking process in others. and i like the tension between contradicting points cause it's so much more representative for our own human nature than having a clear answer.

however. night night xxxx.

yep, we are contradictions.. and remember- there's a little nazi in every jew and a little jew in every nazi!:wink: night night x

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Disappointered

Disappointered

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2020
there's a little nazi in every jew and a little jew in every nazi!
This is the only part I have ever discovered to be convincing.

K-O

K-O

FU(KOFFEE
Apr 16, 2020
This is the only part I have ever discovered to be convincing.
hi mate, not sure what you mean by "convincing", but yeah maybe cause this statement comes from my personal experience that when you're forcefully invaded you will always carry with you a piece of your rapist.. that kind of intimacy leaves an imprint and you'll be forever intertwined..
This story offers two different potential abuse trauma outcomes.. great mini series.

Shane Meadose has a beautiful view on these topics..

and i just have to drop this old gold remix! sad but bloody entertaining, cheers!

• Love
Reactions: Makko and DocNo
K-O

K-O

FU(KOFFEE
Apr 16, 2020
As a secular person living in a religious state that is made out of so much extremes and has very deep and ancient conflicts I have been witnessing and experiencing on a daily basis a post traumatic existence and what it gives birth to..
lost people to war, terrorism, activism etc.. concepts like corruption and justice are merged together and well, dreams are exactly that- fantasies! They will inevitably break and shatter, so it is with that notion in mind that their true importance and goal is not to sell you a false lie you blindly swallow that in result may weaken you when the shit hits the fan, but rather to provide a mental base of hope that can act as fuel so you not to become the "victim" of "injustices" by indulging their power over you and totally "surrendering", it's a blow softener.. so when you're wronged you are still somewhat free and able to choose and remain mostly independent..

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Makko and DocNo
K-O

K-O

FU(KOFFEE
Apr 16, 2020
You can all of a sudden find yourself on the opposite side of history so don't let your blood define you..

Who am I and what is the meaning of my life? You decide.
FLAME ON!

omoidarui

omoidarui

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
Apr 30, 2019
so this like afterz but for idle ramblings too, ok i try

they're still talking about money, that's right and too much of heaven...
c'mon my friend... let me tell you what it's all about, its called money dependence today and people just keep on going on looking at the dollar bill and nothing else around them.. no love, no friendship, nothing else, just the dollar bill coming on into their pocket, into their bank account.. and that's too much of heaven bringing them underground! isn't it suspicious how the world is now your friend, getting in return 1000 more than what you could ever send. the bubble is a very tricky thing all full of type and it is not easy to try to see the way things are they'll always be....

ps To all the h8rs out there...

Blow my whistle BITCH! Lolz