Sep 23, 2022
it like every get chance except me

• Hugs
Reactions: g0921 and lonelygirl111
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Sometimes, you need to make your own chances. I don't resent others' success. Most have worked for it. Some stumble upon it. But, most work for it.

• Love
Reactions: ManicPanic2018, leeloosnow and Zhendou
theboy

theboy

Illuminated
Jul 15, 2022
envy of the happiness of others. I feel the same as you

lonelygirl111

lonelygirl111

i don’t know what i’m doing anymore
Sep 20, 2022
u deserve success

A

AerialBoundaries

The Songs of Distant Earth.
Sep 18, 2022
I get it. I've seen people my whole life go further than me, despite being nowhere near me academically or practically. It's a bitter pill to swallow. I legit never got a job one time because the manageress was fearful that I'd take her job one day.

I was a 19 year old applying for a basic office job at the time.

Obliviate

Obliviate

Abandon All Hope
Aug 13, 2022
I actually feel so proud and happy when I see a good person succeeding and doing well. It brings Tears to my eyes actually that hey at least they'll make it.

Reactions: SebVettel5, ManicPanic2018 and toasterbath
makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022
it like every get chance except me
That's how I feel! Don't you get tired of playing a rigged game, that is rigged against you? I swear some people just being born get, strength, size, blond hair, blue eyes, good looks, health, and above all else, a super-rich family that loves them to death! SO, I keep asking God where is mine?

A

akirat9

エクトリアン
Sep 23, 2022
That's how I feel! Don't you get tired of playing a rigged game, that is rigged against you? I swear some people just being born get, strength, size, blond hair, blue eyes, good looks, health, and above all else, a super-rich family that loves them to death! SO, I keep asking God where is mine?

stop no meant. mean with rōrupurei ngujanru
I guess not then
assume to quickly is why
u deserve success
wish so

Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Illuminated
May 5, 2020
I think everybody should be comfortable in this life. Unfortunately, that is not the case. The whole game is rigged.

• Yay!
Reactions: makethepainstop
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Life is just so unfair after all. It's simply just the way that life is. Some people are more lucky than others while many others are disadvantaged through no fault of their own. In a life like this everything is determined by chance and luck.

But even those who are 'successful' now could suffer a lot in the future.
Life is unpredictable and uncertain after all, and as long as someone lives there is unlimited potential for things to go wrong. This is why I believe that it can never be beneficial to bring someone into this world. The existence of life is completely unnecessary in the first place. Personally I only envy those who have died as they cannot suffer. Life doesn't appeal to me in any way. We only exist just to die anyway and be forgotten about, it's all so meaningless.

Reactions: Install-Gentoo, On Replay, toasterbath and 1 other person
A

akirat9

エクトリアン
Sep 23, 2022
I think everybody should be comfortable in this life. Unfortunately, that is not the case. The whole game is rigged.
yeah see only privileged not rigged

Reactions: g0921
toasterbath

toasterbath

Jun 26, 2022
i don't hate seeing it like especially if it's my friends reaching success then i'm cheering them on. it can be easy to slip into feelings of envy, sadness, or bitterness. but i have just learned to accept that my circumstances and environment i grew up in were very abnormal and did not allow me to thrive fully. as people have said life does feel rigged and like a lottery.

• Aww..
Reactions: 𖣴 nadia 𖣴 and makethepainstop
g0921

g0921

Jan 18, 2020
It is worse when we worked as hard as they are,
the different is that they are lucky>>>

to have rich family to support them,
to meet someone to give them an opportunity,
to be pretty, so them get things easier...

meanwhile I am all on my own,
feel like swimming against the tide (almost drowning) and watching them having their bloody yacht party.

haiku

haiku

Soon™
Aug 31, 2021
i have to remind myself that comparison is the thief of joy, but chanting some platitude in my mind can only do so much. it is difficult when it feels like i keep falling behind and i already started the race at a disadvantage