• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

EricRoche

EricRoche

Apr 7, 2018
Specifically the annoying assumptions (interestingly from people my race). When I was in a psych ward, this black nurse told me not to get involved with the "wrong crowd" i.e. don't take drugs like these white kids. He said that simply because I was black. He didn't say it to any other of the 4 young people there who were all white. Ironically, I probably do the most drugs.

It's just another reason why to CTB. There is so much B.S. about society that it's not even funny (unless you're high lol)

I

ion900

Student
May 4, 2018
forgiveness is a cool thing if one can do it. Really hard though.

BellaKAT

BellaKAT

Student
May 20, 2018
Specifically the annoying assumptions (interestingly from people my race). When I was in a psych ward, this black nurse told me not to get involved with the "wrong crowd" i.e. don't take drugs like these white kids. He said that simply because I was black. He didn't say it to any other of the 4 young people there who were all white. Ironically, I probably do the most drugs.

It's just another reason why to CTB. There is so much B.S. about society that it's not even funny (unless you're high lol)
when people are giving advice and making assumptions it's based on themselves and their own experiences, espeically if they don't you - IT'S NOT BASED ON YOU. take it with a grain of salt, or don't take it all.