• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

silentsinger

silentsinger

Experienced
Mar 1, 2019
Might aswell, most people do. It gets to the stage now where, a few people aside, my general life is guarded by one rule. Just don't say anything because you say the wrong thing and people are annoyed by you. It takes a fair bit for me to tell someone that I feel comfortable with them because I worry so much that I am horrible and a person to be best avoided. Do you know what I mean? It's like the fear of being hated just for speaking sometimes.

Scribble Fan

Scribble Fan

I'm out!
May 30, 2019
I felt the same back when I used to be around people more. I'd rather just say nothing, opening my mouth was far too much effort. I just felt humiliated for some reason.

I only speak to my younger brother now so at least there's that.

PatKat

PatKat

Meh
Aug 9, 2018
Might aswell, most people do. It gets to the stage now where, a few people aside, my general life is guarded by one rule. Just don't say anything because you say the wrong thing and people are annoyed by you. It takes a fair bit for me to tell someone that I feel comfortable with them because I worry so much that I am horrible and a person to be best avoided. Do you know what I mean? It's like the fear of being hated just for speaking sometimes.
You are not a horrible person and I will never hate you. <3

PatKat

PatKat

Meh
Aug 9, 2018
Thank you so much that's so kind. But I just wondered if many others feel the same? Almost like it's best not to speak?
Yes I have that feeling all the time in the real world. I just stopped leaving home and using my voice I rarely talk anymore in fear of saying the wrong thing I hate anxiety...

You are very welcome also!

• Hugs
Reactions: AutumnEmbers