serah

serah

Student
May 6, 2020
Friend leaked private messages in which I spoke about my depression and suicidal ideation as well as plan to my family. I feel like fucking shit. This is the third time my parents are made aware of my bullshit and this time I feel fucking embarrased because its all in text messages. These were all vent/rants and in some of them I said horrible things about my parents, things they read. Apparently even posted some message about wanting to kill them, which I don't even recall saying.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, katagiri83, Idiotic and 5 others
tired868686

tired868686

Aug 27, 2022
You were frustrated and venting. People say all kinds of shit when they are venting.
I hope they can understand you just needed someone to rant to.

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, katagiri83, Idiotic and 3 others
serah

serah

Student
May 6, 2020
Why would you want to kill them?
I don't think the original message meant that. I think I was just referring to how they think of me as someone who would "kill herself and her own family". The message got cut out of context and makes me look insane. It doesn't even matter, they won't believe a word I say anyways.

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and katagiri83
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
People really should learn to respect the privacy of others. I know that it's awful being trapped in an existence that you hate and of course other people cannot ever really understand as they are not experiencing life in the same way. People are already suffering enough without others making things worse.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Suicidebydeath, not-2-b-the-answer and serah
emgrl

emgrl

Mage
Aug 6, 2022
I don't think the original message meant that. I think I was just referring to how they think of me as someone who would "kill herself and her own family". The message got cut out of context and makes me look insane. It doesn't even matter, they won't believe a word I say anyways.
What that person did to you was awful. I can't honestly see any way they were trying to be helpful to you by showing such personal, private messages to your parents. If they just spoke with them and said they had concerns, that would have been sufficient. It sounds like a childish game of "telephone" to me. I'm so sorry you're going through this. I'm here, if you ever need someone to talk to ❤️

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, serah and fastFWD
theboy

theboy

Illuminated
Jul 15, 2022
That person was looking for help to save your life. However, no one wants their family members to know what CTB will do.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and serah