SolomonKado

SolomonKado

This is taking too long…
Jul 4, 2023
I made a post in "Suicide" where I just wanted an answer. I was told what I need to do by someone which didn't answer the question. When I said I wasn't looking for that in my thread they came back with intense irritation. Still not answering the question and trying to put me in "My Place." I have seen them do this in threads of others also and they had to be told to "Stop It" by someone who's pretty "popular" here for their help of other people.

I hate this type of tactic because they can be hostile without calling you names. Making a thread hard to read when your feeling vulnerable and looking for answers in a thread about ending your life.

Before this I looked in "Members Information Center" and "News and Announcements" and I didn't find anything.

Is there someway you can report? What do you say? Is there a way to stop it? If they are not being supportive on the thread with their posts then what? What to do if a fight breaks out in your thread?

You can ignore someone, but they can still post on your threads under ignore. Creating harassment.

Please please please if you do not have a positive real solution to this thread that will bring about relief to everyone affected then please don't post in this thread. I'm already having a fucking panic attack just posting this…

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: ayaneechan, WhatPowerIs, backtoearth and 3 others
Amelie

Amelie

Aug 12, 2023
You can always message the site mods, they can advise you or take action when appropriate,

Reactions: aticeret and ChronicallyCynical
Kerrtu

Kerrtu

Komeetta ♊︎
May 8, 2023
Last thing any of us here need, @SolomonKado 🫂

I'm really sorry this has been happening you - it's certainly not exclusive to you though all the same, you don't deserve being treated like that or dismissed and spoken to in a way that comes very close to, if not directly bullying and/or harassment.

I don't know who the member is in question as I haven't been in the forum as much lately, especially after someone told a new member to straight up kill themselves a few days ago. That said, I'm going to take a look around and see what's up.

As appreciative as I am of the block feature, it seems to still allow for the hostile party to see posts from the person they've hurt and/or harassed. I have a short list of members I've blocked but it's disheartening to know they can still see what I post, when I post, etc.

My profile remains visible to members as I didn't want to close it off completely and enjoyed posting music. I've thought of making it completely private though I'm torn as I feel it's a win for those who harass, are careless, and/or cruel.

Smh.

• Love
Reactions: SolomonKado, アホペンギン, LoiteringClouds and 1 other person
Dot

Dot

Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
Evry msg & commnt on SaSu wll hve th/ follwng optn attchd belw

Rport th/ harmfl msgs frm tht usr & mods wll investg8

Harrssmnt = nt toler8td on frum 1000002975

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230915_074040_DuckDuckGo.jpg
    Screenshot_20230915_074040_DuckDuckGo.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Love
Reactions: SolomonKado, Twntysix, ChronicallyCynical and 6 others
SolomonKado

SolomonKado

This is taking too long…
Jul 4, 2023
@Kerrtu
Thank you so much for continuing to protect the people here. I understand we are a mixed bag of emotions here. It's hard for some to not come across angry or irritated. I just want a better way to deal with it for even the weakest person here.

I know some people believe in the "suck it up" and "quit being so emotional," but these types of people have every right to be here as I do. I just want us to be able to communicate together without trouble for any person suffering. This way we share compassion instead of the more destructive feelings to others.

The ones who keep quiet and never speak of their feelings are the ones that break my heart the most. To feel so scared about sharing just to be bullied can destroy a person more than they already are. Again thank you so much for doing as much as you do! Also thank you everyone else who contributed. I freaking love this community!

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Kerrtu