• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

S

SuicideYulx

May 5, 2018
I have always felt the disapproval and disgust of others towards me, my family is no exception, since since I was born I have felt its abhorrence and disapproval, hatred, many things more towards my. You would say that that is nothing, that sure I am bad playing, but my dad left me, and said that the was because I didn't have a daughter like me. My mom and dad see me as the cause of all your problems, I am his only daughter, but also the unwanted, but my problems don't end at home, but also at the College, which I have always been rejected by others.

I'm fed up with feeling sad, angry and rejected.
I want to put an end to this disgust of life, hopefully others will understand me or leave me in peace.

A

akiyue

May 5, 2018
I've realized those negative energy has been keeping me from achieving something great, like graduation, better career, etc, for the past 5 years. I lost faith in myself, not to mention I trust a doctor. I dump away stuff in my room. I cut off all the social media accounts,lost interest in everything I used to enjoy. I just want to stay away from rest of the world. I no longer care how people see me. They won't change the fact that I want to quit this planet.

Reactions: dano6533
0blivi0n

0blivi0n

ᴡᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴍᴏɴsᴛᴇʀs
May 2, 2018
Total isolation; just lingering stares from those around you, but no idea why their expressions only mean hate towards you. The rejection, which its' after taste sits in your gut, leaving you hating yourself for something you didn't even cause.

Reactions: overtakee