Incorrigible77777

Incorrigible77777

I was born human and I'm sorry for that. ——太宰 治
Jul 9, 2020
Saw the 3D printing model earlier this year. Wonder if it's already put in use...

• Informative
Reactions: Suicidebydeath and Meditation guide
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Saw the 3D printing model earlier this year. Wonder if it's already put in use...
I'm not sure but I get the PPH and it doesn't mention it being used. I'm not sure they would publish it if it was used.
It might bring down the wrong kind of attention on them. I mean they would be actively killing people in a machine.

There seems to be a contest they do once a year and award a prize of some kind to the weirdest or most convenient in some years, idea for self deliverance. I think they need something to talk and write about basically to publish their journal.

Last edited:
Reactions: Incorrigible77777
voidman

voidman

emptiness —> nothingness
Sep 15, 2020
It's going to be 10+ years before they're actually using that mf I bet. Then it will be decades before it's allowed in a few countries, if ever.

Reactions: Buffy5120
B

Buffy5120

Death is vital
Mar 19, 2020
It's going to be 10+ years before they're actually using that mf I bet. Then it will be decades before it's allowed in a few countries, if ever.
Exactly :meh:

bov

bov

Arcanist
Aug 26, 2020
I wonder if, experientially, it's that different from the traditional exit bag method?

Disappointered

Disappointered

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2020
It seems like a good idea but it's expensive.