D

darkwater

Experienced
Apr 17, 2021
My SN says produced 2019, to use until 2023. is it really no longer usable? It is sealed airtight and I don't want to break the lid. Unfortunately, I can't buy a new one.

Last edited:
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
There should be nothing wrong with it. Keep it stored as it is.

Reactions: losing hope, VidFlumina and Deleted member 65988
D

Deleted member 65988

If it's not been exposed to anything that is potentially harmful to it for a prolonged period of time then I don't see anything that would've degraded it wiithin that time. Manufactured chemicals like this do tend to last past the expiration date.

Reactions: VidFlumina
D

darkwater

Experienced
Apr 17, 2021
Does anyone have any idea how long it should last? I'm only still here because I have it and could leave this world at any time. A bottle of SN in the cupboard really helps me.

NoOneLovesMiMi

NoOneLovesMiMi

Just Me
May 27, 2023
My SN says produced 2019, to use until 2023. is it really no longer usable? It is sealed airtight and I don't want to break the lid. Unfortunately, I can't buy a new one.
I don't know much about SN
But do you have a testing kit for it?

D

Deleted member 65988

Does anyone have any idea how long it should last? I'm only still here because I have it and could leave this world at any time. A bottle of SN in the cupboard really helps me.
Should would be a matter of the conditions kept prior to the expiration date but it can last quite a while. The best would be to test it in order to get a clearer answer.