omoidarui

omoidarui

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
Apr 30, 2019
For those who don't know

James Randi's 'One Million Dollar Paranormal Challenge' ran from 1964 (at a lower amount) to 2015 (by then, the million dollars). As the name suggests, the prize would be given to anyone who could prove beyond all reasonable scientific doubt they had psychic ability, which was tested under pre-agreed conditions.

No psychic ever won the prize, you'd think an aforementioned clairvoyant, whatever the scarcity of the "genuine" ones, would surface to assume that kinda money or at least protect the whole trade from being utterly debunked by James Randi.

I believe in an afterlife but am convinced the two mediums I saw personally were just cold-readers tbh

• Wow
Reactions: Oyoy and AcornUnderground
A

AcornUnderground

Mage
Feb 28, 2020
I talked to another medium yesterday, and so did my boyfriend. She was spot on for him - with apparently talking to his 2 dead grandfathers. He was in tears, and he hardly ever cries. With me, we apparently connected with my dead mother. I really am desperate to know that there is something beyond this life, there is some reason for my suffering, and that my children will be OK. She was wildly accurate about a few things - things my mother "said" to me that only she would know, describing my mother accurately, knowing about my physical pain without me telling her. But in the end, I did not get much direction from my apparent dead mother on the other side, she told me she is praying for me which I find odd to do if your dead. I would assume that outcomes are outcomes and she could shed a little light on what's going to happen or what I should do. Also, my mother was a fundamentalist Christian and she believe very strongly in a strict heaven and an awful hell. So I asked the question of where she was in comparison to where she thought she would be. All I got was that she was in a happy place.

I don't know. It was an interesting experience and I wish I could've talked to that lady for another hour.

• Love
Reactions: Oyoy
Brink

Brink

Exhausted. RadHomo.
Feb 11, 2020
Apparently, my mum went to see a psychic in the 90s and they refused to see her LOL.