K

Kagicore

Feb 1, 2023
Ive been thinking it might help in terms of recovery in heroic dose terms

Reactions: Shiva_Story, throwawayyy, Jane Doe 13 and 1 other person
J

Jane Doe 13

Feb 22, 2021
Does anyone know how to get them? Is $100/oz a rip-off price?

Upvote 0
Forest Fire

Forest Fire

Student
Jul 19, 2019
Done it about ten times in total with the last one being about ten years ago now. It's not an experience i'd be able to describe to anybody who hasn't done it before. Look up a sight called erowid and go to the trip report section and you may be able to find people who have done it for the reasons you are looking for.
I only paid for it two times and that was when i was in amsterdam. A field round the corner from a friends house was our source, there were mushrooms that grew there, we used to get a shoe box full between us every year.
Each trip i had would always contain a 'difficult' part but i would always make a positive change in my life in the immediate time after based on things i'd experienced when tripping. For me i wouldn't consider doing it again as i have too much negativity in my mind now and it would probably be too much for me to handle.
Just looked up the erowid site here's a link under the health benefits section, you might be able to find some useful information here
Also i just went on google and searched 'microdosing psilosybin for' and tonnes of stuff came up.

I don't know what your experienced with but i would strongly recommend you don't do this by yourself and you should make sure you have someone who is experienced and that you trust with you at all times if you decide to do it. Also make sure you are in a comfortable setting can guarantee that noone will interrupt you. Research it all thoroughly as it's nothing at all like getting drunk/stoned/coked up.
Sorry for the negativity but i wouldn't recommend doing an heroic dose as your first experience either
Took a link out as the rules say i can't share links. don't know if it applies to this or not but didn't want to risk it. Search erowid experience vault psilocybin and go onto the health benefit section
On the psilocybin section there's a link to mushrooms with loads more reports

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: bebebeep, Supersadmommy90, Sister of the Moon and 3 others
Upvote 0
T

throwawayyy

Jun 21, 2022
Ive been thinking it might help in terms of recovery in heroic dose terms

If it's your first trip I wouldn't do a heroic dose. Shrooms can be helpful but u could also have a bad trip, especially with higher doses. I would lookup experiences on Reddit or Eriowid to get an idea of what it is.

That being said I have done it a lot, and it has helped more than any other psych meds have but it isn't a magic cure all.

Tripping is all about ur environment. Safe place, safe friends, good mindset going in.

Reactions: Kagicore, nembutal, Supersadmommy90 and 2 others
Upvote 0
enditplz

enditplz

Student
Jan 24, 2023
Does anyone know how to get them? Is $100/oz a rip-off price?
You can easily grow your own. The spores are legal to buy. Look up "uncle ben's tek" for growing the shrooms. By far the easiest method I've tried.

• Love
Reactions: Jane Doe 13
Upvote 0
Usako0504

Usako0504

Mar 1, 2020
I did, recently actually. It was a really interesting experience, and it helped me get over my fear of death ironically enough. I got a lot of interesting insights, but it didn't "cure" or "fix" me. It's been about 3 months since I did it for the first time and I did about 4g so not a heroic dose but nearing it. I didn't have a tripsitter other than my roommate in another room and I had a lot of weird life events happen before it. I wanted to do with a professional but, I ran out of money due to losing my job so I just got them myself and said fuck it i guess.
I will say it probably helped more than like 99% of the pharm drugs I've tried, for ADHD/Depression/PTSD. But again, it wasn't a panacea

Reactions: NumbItAll and Supersadmommy90
Upvote 0
bpdblackout

bpdblackout

Chronically uncertain
Feb 11, 2023
It definitely helped me maintain a semi regulated and non depressed state for about 5 months after a heavy dose trip. 4 grams for an average sized woman can make you understand spiritual phenomenon that you didn't even think you believed in beforehand lol.

I try to limit shrooms to about 4x a year. Definitely not a regular thing for me.

also. I'd take that price.

Reactions: tiredplant777
Upvote 0
Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
There are people on this site who have been really messed up, long term, by psychoactive drugs. (Not psilocybin specifically, but it could probably have the same effect.) I had a friend who was badly affcted by a single bad LSD trip, though fortunately he eventually got over it. As Forest Fire advises, if you are going to take psych drugs (of any kind), it is wisest to do so in surroundings in which you feel comfortable, and with at least one person you feel safe with and can trust. Two would be better, in case the trip goes in an unexpected direction and they need to restrain you. ( Just because you are convinced you have wings and can fly like a bird, doesn't make it a good idea to launch yourself off the top of a building.) You should also wait until a time when you are in a good mood (or, at the very least, not in a depressed state). These are powerful drugs, and you need to treat them with caution.

Upvote 0
parader

parader

bpd cursed
Apr 15, 2023
i tried it twice so far, the first time was great, the second one not so much,
both of them i took care of set and setting very seriously
i was looking for a miracle when nothing else seemed to work and maybe that's why the second time wasn't so great
felt like i was talking to a wall begging for help and change
i'm currently waiting to take it a third time next month, i have hope i'll find a way to make it work
buying it in my country is super easy since it's not illegal or anything :((

Upvote 0
Shiva_Story

Shiva_Story

Student
Mar 12, 2023
I don't know about heroic dose but "life changing" and "once in a lifetime" would be the the first words that come to mind trying to describe it. I find the plant intelligence found in mushrooms has a deeply therapeutic effect on me personally.

Upvote 0