Depressed_Kettle

Depressed_Kettle

Experienced
Apr 25, 2021
Phenibut is legal without a prescription in Canada (with some restrictions such as 45grams (90 day supply of 500mg/day for online orders)

I am wondering what your experiences have been with it on low, medium and high doses.

It's supposed to make the user relaxed, I did it and found some of that but not as much as I was hoping for. It has a weird but subtle effect, perhaps I need to take more.

Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
Idk. I remember some people with anhedonia on Reddit recommended it. That subreddit was full of complete weirdos though. Sanctioned Suicide looks like a Mecca to mental health and normality by comparison. A dude sent me 3 hateful replies that were novel length about an imagined slight toward another user. No reasoning could get through to him. Dude was foaming at the mouth. He claimed he was recovered. Hm.

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: Pen>Sword
Depressed_Kettle

Depressed_Kettle

Experienced
Apr 25, 2021
Idk. I remember some people with anhedonia on Reddit recommended it. That subreddit was full of complete weirdos though. Sanctioned Suicide looks like a Mecca to mental health and normality by comparison. A dude sent me 3 hateful replies that were novel length about an imagined slight toward another user. No reasoning could get through to him. Dude was foaming at the mouth. He claimed he was recovered. Hm.
From what you say about it, I don't really want to do it recreationally that much.
Could I use it with SN though? Would it be beneficial or harmful?

Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
From what you say about it, I don't really want to do it recreationally that much.
Could I use it with SN though? Would it be beneficial or harmful?
Replying because you asked me, but I have no idea. I don't think the users of r/anhedonia used it for pleasure. It was just a last ditch effort on their part.