Cherrypea

I remember when all this will be again
May 3, 2020
Last edited:
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
There was a forum member who frequently recommended it, but I haven't seen him in a long time. I'd happily try it but I have no access to any of the right substances.

Reactions: Cherrypea
Cherrypea

Cherrypea

May 3, 2020
There was a forum member who frequently recommended it, but I haven't seen him in a long time. I'd happily try it but I have no access to any of the right substances.
Thanks, he could have gone either way then!

Reactions: Soul
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
I microdose with weed although I typically use too much.... Oops lol I've thought about shrooms but I have bad enough hallucinations without its helps

Cherrypea

Cherrypea

May 3, 2020
I microdose with weed although I typically use too much.... Oops lol I've thought about shrooms but I have bad enough hallucinations without its helps
That's the thing with weed, always end up using more than planned...

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
That's the thing with weed, always end up using more than planned...
did you ever try a onehitter. i have one but dont use it much. if you havent its exactly what it sounds like. a small pipe that only holds one hit

Spacing Out

Spacing Out

Apr 17, 2020
I've considered it. My boyfriend microdoses for studying and apparently it works well for him. I'm currently experimenting with weed first because it's helped me tremendously but I'm super tempted.

Also, there's an online shop called Apothekary that sells powder blends that include non-psychoactive (I think??) shrooms that I've been planning on trying. Might be worth a glance at.

Reactions: Cherrypea and Viro_Major
Blue LIPS

Blue LIPS

Ave Satanas
Jun 28, 2020
I have micro-dosed with LSD and saw benefits from it. Just kinda cleared my head and made me want to see the world or be active in general.

Reactions: Cherrypea and Viro_Major
Viro_Major

Viro_Major

Rad maker
Jul 30, 2020
I'm on the Stamet protocol since july. If I try to isolate the truffles alone, I'd say they're able to make me more cheerful, desinhibited / social, creative. I believe they also act on the primitive brain cause they can turn me fearless. For example, no more vertigo on them, but expanding to other areas. Turns adventurous overall, less second thoughts. The intensity varies. At the max, I could enjoy the circus of my own company.
Also, there's an online shop called Apothekary that sells powder blends that include non-psychoactive (I think??)
shrooms that I've been planning on trying. Might be worth a glance at.

I see 4 common ones, though I wonder about the quantities since they're blended with so many herbs in this complex : Chaga, Cordyceps, Reishi, Lion's Mane
I take the latest, as part of the Stamet protocol. It's supposed to pull a neurogenesis power, basically remapping the brain's network through fixing damaged synapses up to creating new neurons. The other ones target either the degree of energy or strengthen the immune system or the cognition.

Last edited:
NationalistKorean

NationalistKorean

A phantom depressed being
Aug 26, 2020
I have micro-dosed with LSD and saw benefits from it. Just kinda cleared my head and made me want to see the world or be active in general.
You can't really overdose on LSD in that sense anyways.

Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
@faust did. He ctbt... His topic about it is still here though. https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...bservations-journal-constantly-updated.33641/

Last edited:
Reactions: ImsooDone1N, Deleted member 4993 and Viro_Major
Blue LIPS

Blue LIPS

Ave Satanas
Jun 28, 2020
Im saying you can up the dose and maybe get better effects and still not be a veggie. Sorry if I came across as rude.

you didn't come off as rude, just confused why you mentioned that for micro dosing. But yes, LSD is probably one of the safest drugs. I don't see how people like to trip more than 2-3times a month lol I start to feel stuck in the matrix lol.

Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
There's scientific evidence now that psilocybin can beneficially restructure the mind. Micro dosing is science fact now as a mental cure. I've used it as medicine for a while.

Reactions: ImsooDone1N, LittleJem and Blue LIPS
Blue LIPS

Blue LIPS

Ave Satanas
Jun 28, 2020
There's scientific evidence now that psilocybin can beneficially restructure the mind. Micro dosing is science fact now as a mental cure. I've used it as medicine for a while.

they need to implement it honestly within the mental health community, I'll be a "guinea pig" if need be because I know it helps

Reactions: ImsooDone1N
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Micro dosing is great and all, but I prefer to Macro dose!

• Love
Reactions: ImsooDone1N