• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

mpti

mpti

Feb 19, 2019
I don't know if it's really possible to do full without compressing the arteries at least partially, but could you hang yourself like that and end up not passing out and/or just suffocating for a couple minutes straight?

Reactions: planmd, czx85 and Imgonnahangmyself
czx85

czx85

Student
Jun 8, 2019
Umm...guess what?
People who successfully hung themselves are already dead. Only people who haven't tried and have 0 experience, or people who tried and failed because they do not know how to perform it, are here answering your question...

Reactions: x-Ace-x and Imgonnahangmyself
BipolarExpat

BipolarExpat

Accomplished faker
May 30, 2019
Umm...guess what?
People who successfully hung themselves are already dead. Only people who haven't tried and have 0 experience, or people who tried and failed because they do not know how to perform it, are here answering your question...

There could be someone around who hung for awhile but was "saved"/cut down.

Reactions: czx85, planmd and mpti
mpti

mpti

Feb 19, 2019
Umm...guess what?

Unfortunately I don't have Robin Williams on speed-dial, but there are still people who could have tried it who could give advice or something.

Reactions: czx85
czx85

czx85

Student
Jun 8, 2019
There could be someone around who hung for awhile but was "saved"/cut down.
That's true, but we would never know if their method actually works, unless they actually died successfully...
Unfortunately I don't have Robin Williams on speed-dial, but there are still people who could have tried it who could give advice or something.
Agreed that lots of advises could be helpful

T

TimeToDie

Mage
Jun 13, 2019
Unfortunately I don't have Robin Williams on speed-dial...
Do we actually know if Robin Williams did full suspension as opposed to partial? The media intentionally leaves out the details (which I really want!).

mpti

mpti

Feb 19, 2019
Do we actually know if Robin Williams did full suspension as opposed to partial? The media intentionally leaves out the details (which I really want!).

I'm pretty sure Robin did partial from a chair with a belt. I don't know if his exact setup would be available in an autopsy report though.