S

shutdownnow

Nov 5, 2018
Since it often is reported the case that this is the chemical the body releases during death has anyone tried to "prepare" themselves by trying this out?

i myself tried using a vaporizer and failed despite reading up on the optimal settings-failed as in felt nothing.
https://www.dmt-nexus.me/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=63439
using the exact same product/settings

i myself also don't smoke or even know how to smoke marijuana/cigarettes properly despite trying many times (yes i've done much worse drugs but still can't inhale smoke properly especially without superversion) so this is more likely the problem. Also my "boomer" knowledge of vaping.
so is there another way to try this other than (smoking it)?

offtopic//
I was able to try salvia with help from a friend with inhaling 8 months ago, but gained nothing from that experience whatsoever....just saw people as puzzle pieces..
//

Last edited:
Reactions: therhydler, NoChoice, goxua and 2 others
goxua

goxua

Student
Jan 28, 2019
Yep. I did during my psychnaut days. Was awesome. Salvia was good too. Iboga is a hard trip but really enlightening; I'd imagine it being quite like ayahuasca.

Reactions: therhydler, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, NoChoice and 1 other person
TheCrow

TheCrow

Invisible Spirit
Sep 26, 2018
No, but I want to for the same reason that you do! I've been thinking about this so much lately! Bah, it's so hard to get :/

Reactions: therhydler, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, NoChoice and 1 other person
NoChoice

NoChoice

Fallen Zen Master
Jan 28, 2019
Yes just recently I vaporized twice the breakthrough dose but unfortunately due to my brain damage I didn't have a breakthrough, which is disappointing and for me disproves the idea that this is a vehicle for the Spirit to the afterlife, an idea that I used to entertain. If anything I think now that it's a portal/window into what could be another dimension, which raises questions and possibilities relating to the afterlife. Prior to my damaged state, I had taken many psychedelics including DMT. It took me outside of everything I had ever known and felt in my entire life into a place that felt like home, it didn't feel like a drug in this sense but like a gateway that was already inside of me waiting to be opened. It's impossible to truly describe DMT but it's certainly about as out of body as it gets, and I've astral projected before as well as lucid dreamed.. it's exciting for me because it raises the question that is why is DMT present everywhere in nature including our bodies? Why is this experience so profound, mystical, spiritual and similar for everyone? And why is DMT released in copious amounts from various organs upon death? I think it could potentially be used to prepare one for death if used properly. I just find it to be very exciting and a great subject to admit we know nothing about, which could have serious implications and present possibilities relating to other dimensions and afterlife.

Last edited:
Reactions: Thewhowithin69, therhydler, goxua and 1 other person
goxua

goxua

Student
Jan 28, 2019
Yes just recently I vaporized twice the breakthrough dose but unfortunately due to my brain damage I didn't have a breakthrough, which is disappointing and for me disproves the idea that this is a vehicle for the Spirit to the afterlife, an idea that I used to entertain. If anything I think now that it's a portal/window into what could be another dimension, which raises questions and possibilities relating to the afterlife. Prior to my damaged state, I had taken many psychedelics including DMT. It took me outside of everything I had ever known and felt in my entire life into a place that felt like home, it didn't feel like a drug in this sense but like a gateway that was already inside of me waiting to be opened. It's impossible to truly describe DMT but it's certainly about as out of body as it gets, and I've astral projected before as well as lucid dreamed.. it's exciting for me because it raises the question that is why is DMT present everywhere in nature including our bodies? Why is this experience so profound, mystical, spiritual and similar for everyone? And why is DMT released in copious amounts from various organs upon death? I think it could potentially be used to prepare one for death if used properly. I just find it to be very exciting and a great subject to admit we know nothing about, which could have serious implications and present possibilities relating to other dimensions and afterlife.
This. 100%

Reactions: therhydler, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and NoChoice
NoChoice

NoChoice

Fallen Zen Master
Jan 28, 2019
No, but I want to for the same reason that you do! I've been thinking about this so much lately! Bah, it's so hard to get :/
Girllll I told you exactly how

Reactions: therhydler
goxua

goxua

Student
Jan 28, 2019

Would be so awesome to get us altogether for a trip. I like solo tramping Mount Solitary in Australia and camping overnight. I only ever did these drugs out in nature. Here's Mount Solitary. It's gorgeous out there.

Attachments

• 315AB7C6-ACA0-4694-99A5-5B1247BB6D9A.jpeg
    315AB7C6-ACA0-4694-99A5-5B1247BB6D9A.jpeg
    229.6 KB · Views: 4
Reactions: Thewhowithin69, therhydler, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 2 others
NoChoice

NoChoice

Fallen Zen Master
Jan 28, 2019
Would be so awesome to get us altogether for a trip. I like solo tramping Mount Solitary in Australia and camping overnight. I only ever did these drugs out in nature. Here's Mount Solitary. It's gorgeous out there.

Wow, that would be incredible. If my brain was still capable of producing psychedelic trips I would never CTB, y'all are lucky. I still want to go out to the state park near me to CTB as it has some of the darkest skies in the entire world for stargazing, but I just don't think it's going to happen unfortunately.

Reactions: therhydler and goxua
TheCrow

TheCrow

Invisible Spirit
Sep 26, 2018
Oh, wow. That's gorgeous. Seems like it'd be easier to puke/hike in that environment, too with it, lol. Do you need someone that's sober to come with, or just someone that's done it before?

TheCrow

TheCrow

Invisible Spirit
Sep 26, 2018
NoChoice

NoChoice

Fallen Zen Master
Jan 28, 2019
I just snorted some for the first time and wow this is actually an improvement of my state, which isn't saying much but I'm unable to find another way to improve my actual nearly non existent consciousness... I think psychedelics would honestly save a lot of people on here who aren't physically/mentally disabled... It's really a shame the way society treats them. They are natural not synthetic like the garbage they poison us to death with. I'm so deeply saddened by the wasted potential in this world... Sickening

Reactions: Thewhowithin69 and therhydler