A

Alex6216

Mage
Apr 19, 2022
Romans 8:10-20 i can name numerous verses that says christ lives within you.
Sure the power of christ rests upon man but that doesn't contradict what I said about gnosticism believing the serpent to be Jesus.
Let me get this straight you believe in the abrahamic God but don't believe their are forces controlling people to do wicked things?
12 ​For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Ephesians 6:12
The devil, if real, could manipulate people into sinning but he can't out-right control you and force you to do it. At best you can be possessed like the movie exorcist but that's it, it would be very rare and isnt what causes people to do evil.
Also yes the star-wars stuff was said by someone on Reddit, I apologise if this belief is not actually from gnosticism and only from a few lunatics
Why do you think people ask the question "do you think humans have free will or do you believe in fate"
I know about that, I believe free-will is real but requires you to 'think harder' to have access to or else you will 'go with the flow' of your animal brain. I guess you can argue that, if my belief on free-will's true, people are sort-of 'soul-less' since most people including me some time ago just follow what their brain asks and don't fight back against it, but that doesnt mean the extreme notion that 6 billion people have no life and are brainless 'things' because I act and behave the same as most people yet I am aware of who I am, see clearly and process the stuff I am seeing and think

Last edited:
Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
Sure the power of christ rests upon man but that doesn't contradict what I said about gnosticism believing the serpent to be Jesus.

The devil, if real, could manipulate people into sinning but he can't out-right control you and force you to do it. At best you can be possessed like the movie exorcist but that's it, it would be very rare and isnt what causes people to do evil.
Also yes the star-wars stuff was said by someone on Reddit, I apologise if this belief is not actually from gnosticism and only from a few lunatics

I know about that, I believe free-will is real but requires you to 'think harder' to have access to or else you will 'go with the flow' of your animal brain. I guess you can argue that, if my belief on free-will's true, people are sort-of 'soul-less' since most people including me some time ago just follow what their brain asks and don't fight back against it, but that doesnt mean the extreme notion that 6 billion people have no life and are brainless 'things' because I act and behave the same as most people yet I am aware of who I am, see clearly and process the stuff I am seeing and think
You said something to the affect of "thr gnostics believe Jesus lives inside of you" When the Bible clearly says he lives in hs, and us in him.

I don't think you've actually put much time as for reading the Bible honestly
You said something to the affect of "thr gnostics believe Jesus lives inside of you" When the Bible clearly says he lives in hs, and us in him.

And now you're saying you believe in the abrahamic God but saying "the devil,if real' you sre honestly confusing me.

Last edited:
A

Alex6216

Mage
Apr 19, 2022

And now you're saying you believe in the abrahamic God but saying "the devil,if real' you sre honestly confusing me.
I am not 100% sure the abrahamic God is real. I am 70% sure he is.
Also the bit of Jesus living in us can be interpreted in many different ways. That also doesnt prove the basic premise of gnosticism which is God being evil and purposely designing this world to be bad (and the existence of many gods and the whole bit of the serpent/satan being the good guy)

Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
I am not 100% sure the abrahamic God is real. I am 70% sure he is.
Also the bit of Jesus living in us can be interpreted in many different ways. That also doesnt prove the basic premise of gnosticism which is God being evil and purposely designing this world to be bad (and the existence of many gods and the whole bit of the serpent/satan being the good guy)
The GOD of this world is SATAN. It even mentions it in the Bible.
I don't think they believe "God" is evil. I think they believe the God OF THIS WORLD is evil.

A

Alex6216

Mage
Apr 19, 2022
It implies Satan rules this world, he didnt make it. It also never says the old testament God is Satan (Other than gnostic scriptures)

Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
It implies Satan rules this world, he didnt make it. It also never says the old testament God is Satan (Other than gnostic scriptures)
You have to have discernment to know how to distinguish the difference between the both of them.
Also I see you kicking down gnosticism but the gnostics have been around for ages.
These are "Christian Gnostics" that honor Jehovah/Elohim
Wait.. I'm confused..the old testament God and the New testament God are different?
What's even crazier is that the gnostics have always been killed.. by whom? The church.
You have to have discernment to know how to distinguish the difference between the both of them.
Also I see you kicking down gnosticism but the gnostics have been around for ages.
These are "Christian Gnostics" that honor Jehovah/Elohim

Wait.. I'm confused..the old testament God and the New testament God are different?
What's even crazier is that the gnostics have always been killed.. by whom? The church.
The church has always done a good job at murdering the Gnostics and the Mystics. For what reason? Because they are teaching people how to liberate themselves from the bondage of slavery? Because they teach people to think for themselves?

Last edited:
WorthlessTrash

WorthlessTrash

Worthless
Apr 19, 2022
Idk why a religious belief debate is taking over this thread....

Reactions: akana
A

akana

Student
Mar 21, 2022
This is a completely biased and uninformed outlook umm.. first off most gamer girls and twitch streamers haven't "had privileges" or "perfect lives" they just are people who decided to make the leap towards getting into gaming and the right timing, equipment etc. also a lot of streamers face so much sexism and worked hard to get where they are. they still face backlash, issues consistently. Being "blessed" with good looks usually causes more problems than good for women.

Nobody has a "perfect life" per se. Pretty much every streamer starts from the ground up they don't get famous just for looking good otherwise nobody would be engaged in their streams. There's a lot more that factors in, it's a hustle and a job to entertain. Not really much perfect about it. They hold a responsibility to entertain and make sure their content meets viewer's standards. They hold a responsibility to know and figure out what they're going to talk about each stream, to plan the content and to keep momentum. They face pressure. All the things other people would

Many youtubers come from poor backgrounds and face difficulties. Its common sense that they might have their own shit going on as well just like we do, nobody knows what they did or didn't do to get there

Last edited:
lofticries

lofticries

obedear
Feb 27, 2021
As someone with severe social anxiety you lost me at fans and popularity.👀

Being a streamer or youtuber seems exhausting af. You are basically a puppet in human form to entertain the masses.

Reactions: Élégie