E

EGR92

Student
Jul 4, 2020
I have noticed a few posts on here of people whilst they take SN (until they fall unconscious) is there any of people taking N?

HelensNepenthe

HelensNepenthe

Thoughtful poster
Jan 17, 2019
I can do it. Tired.

it'll be this week.

Reactions: kinzokukae
AlreadyGone

AlreadyGone

Taking it day by day
Jan 11, 2020
None that I am aware of

Reactions: Saed
RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
I don't think so. I've been in this forum for over 2 years and I don't think this ever happened. The good thing about N is, it makes you fall asleep very quickly. It usually happens within 2-3 minutes so most people simply don't have the time to post anything in the forum once they drink their N. I also doubt they could post anything even if they wanted, because it makes you feel extremely dizzy and you probably couldn't write a coherent sentence anyway. I own N, I'll try to post something once I drink it, but I'll probably pass out too fast as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: sadghost, kinzokukae and ExistentialEntropy
E

EGR92

Student
Jul 4, 2020
None that I am aware of

I wonder why that is
Most people probably fall unconscious too fast and don't have enough time posting anything in the forum once they drink their N. N also makes you feel very dizzy and you'll fall asleep within like 2-3 minutes so I doubt we will ever have many people reporting their experience during an N attempt.

That makes sense, thankyou

AlreadyGone

AlreadyGone

Taking it day by day
Jan 11, 2020
I wonder why that is

Probably because Dignitas videos exist which shows people taking N, so everyone knows the process already. Also, N is not as popular on this site as SN; so there is not a lot of members who have N.

Reactions: Isadeth and ExistentialEntropy
E

EGR92

Student
Jul 4, 2020
Probably because Dignitas videos exist which shows people taking N, so everyone knows the process already. Also, N is not as popular on this site as SN; so there is not a lot of members who have N.

I personally think SN seems alot more complicated than N, it would almost be impossible in my circumstances. I'm not sure how i could explain a bag of powder arriving at my front door. N seems alot more simple for me. I hope i get response from A soon

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I'm not sure how i could explain a bag of powder arriving at my front door
I see a company that sells it and it's not in a bag, it's in a jar.