T

Thatdude

Life is temporary, death is permanent
Sep 26, 2019
I've been keeping an eye on on the R2D system. A while back they had problems with the mask, and they stopped new orders. I was wondering if this has been fixed and if anyone had any problem getting their system? Also how long did it take?

• Hugs
Reactions: Mare Imbrium, nopointofliving and Pen>Sword
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Could you please explain what you are talking about?

T

Thatdude

Sep 26, 2019
This https://www.right2die.org/

Basically if you take sodalime it absorbs CO2. Your body will eat the O2, and with that eating the CO2. Since N2 will basically be the primary gas after that, your body will treat N2 as O2. Because it isn't O2 your body will shut down and die. So it's in theory a death that is painless. And due to the lack of O2, you pass out quickly.

It's like an exit bag method, but far easier to get your hands on the right stuff and it is easier to deal with. Like with an exit bag if you get the pressures right, you might blow your lung out. Where with this, it in theory is hard to get wrong and in theory it is painless.

whats

right2die.org?​

Could you please explain what you are talking about?

Last edited:
Reactions: bad luck and Pen>Sword
Rn110bg101

Rn110bg101

I want to go home
Apr 18, 2019
Have ReBreathers always cost ~190$? I thought that stuff was more expensive.

Reactions: Pen>Sword
T

Thatdude

Sep 26, 2019
Have ReBreathers always cost ~190$? I thought that stuff was more expensive.

It's always been around that price. Maybe a little bit cheaper. Like I think version 1 was $150

Reactions: Rn110bg101 and Pen>Sword
Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019

Basically if you take sodalime it absorbs CO2. Your body will eat the O2, and with that eating the CO2. Since N2 will basically be the primary gas after that, your body will treat N2 as O2. Because it isn't O2 your body will shut down and die. So it's in theory a death that is painless. And due to the lack of O2, you pass out quickly.

It's like an exit bag method, but far easier to get your hands on the right stuff and it is easier to deal with. Like with an exit bag if you get the pressures right, you might blow your lung out. Where with this, it in theory is hard to get wrong and in theory it is painless.
Wait you can blow a lung out with the exit bag? :shy:
Holy crap, why hadn't I heard of that before?

• Yay!
Reactions: omoidarui and Pen>Sword
T

Thatdude

Sep 26, 2019
Wait you can blow a lung out with the exit bag? :shy:
Holy crap, why hadn't I heard of that before?
If you have too much gas flow, too much gas, and/or your setup sucks. Then ya.
I think if you do your research and set it up right, then it's much harder to do that. But that also gets into the problem of getting it and keeping it hidden. This is why I'm looking at other options. Like between everything the biggest problem is just getting the stuff without questions

Reactions: Wrennie and Mare Imbrium
N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020

I am interested if this really works.
But it might is scam. Suicidal people are easily to scam. I would be cautious when i buy that. There is no imprint.

Last edited:
C

carplad

Mar 3, 2021
I've been keeping an eye on on the R2D system. A while back they had problems with the mask, and they stopped new orders. I was wondering if this has been fixed and if anyone had any problem getting their system? Also how long did it take?
About 5/6 weeks

Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019
I'm guessing nobody's done any 'test-runs' of the new release yet?

Thanatonaut

Thanatonaut

My time is coming.
May 17, 2019
It would be really hard to blow a lung out with an exit bag. Too much flow will result in a burst bag, at most. You have an exit for the gas around your neck. Now, if you were to put too much pressure into a SCUBA mask or some other sealed system, your lungs could very easily be the weak spot.

NormaJeane

NormaJeane

Mar 24, 2021
Maybee right2die will stop orders this time too, it is possible the R2D Rebreather II has some manufacturing defects. How can anyone trust it?

omoidarui

omoidarui

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
Apr 30, 2019
If you have too much gas flow, too much gas, and/or your setup sucks.
that's the equivalent of saying the wind could burst your lungs

source or never happened, I've researched this method thoroughly and haven't come across this as a precaution.