• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

Desi

Student
Aug 16, 2019
Hi, i have to say first I'm French so I'd be happy to hear about the situation in France/EU in relation to this. Everybody welcome to post, though, you're all my friends.
So the story is this: we've had a criminal case here a couple of days ago where a guy convicted of murder swallowed a pill right after the verdict in the middle of the courtroom.
That was a suicide attempt.
With, from what i can read in the news, a powerful pesticide called temik, generally used to kill all sorts of insects or rodents, I think. It attacks the nervous system aggressively and quickly. The guy was a farmer or something, so I guess that's the channel he used to get this pill.
The attempt failed. Plunged into coma and recovering, now. But it seems to be a pretty widespread chemical way of committing suicide in India.

So... has anyone any additional information about it ?
How to get it ?
Its efficiency ? Practicality ?
Basically I want to know if it's a viable way to attempt suicide.
I have to say: i'm doing my research about it but information is very hard to find, i barely could find any useful info. Still searching, i'll post everything i find, in case someone else is interested.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks in advance.