• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

L

LostInNowhere

Experienced
Jun 20, 2023
I haven't, but despite saying 99% SN, in the accompanying papers I find that composition is :
Sodium Chloride (NaCl) >= 94%
Sodium Nitrite (NaNo2) 4-6 %

If it is correct it obviously won't work, I'm devastated....

• Aww..
  • Wow
Reactions: 90starve, Sid19 and LittleBlackCat
S

sickbeyondmeasure

May 17, 2023
How'd you find that composition? I haven't touched mine yet. So the accompanied papers is lying?

S

Sid19

Student
May 26, 2023
I haven't, but despite saying 99% SN, in the accompanying papers I find that composition is :

Hey mate. I just wanted to ask how do you find the percentage? In what way? Can you please tell me in a way a noob can understand? I absolutely suck at chemistry.

L

LostInNowhere

Experienced
Jun 20, 2023
Hey mate. I just wanted to ask how do you find the percentage? In what way? Can you please tell me in a way a noob can understand? I absolutely suck at chemistry.

So do I ... As i said it's written in the papers that came with the product, I have no way to know if they are accurate, but I don't see why they should write incorrect information. Unfortunately I have no way to verify it...

Reactions: 90starve
Decided98

Decided98

“All life is a near death experience.”
Dec 27, 2022
Oh no hope not that's one of my sources I have

F

Fluffycats9

Feb 2, 2023

When did you order your SN?
Because when I got mine, it came with those same papers, so I contacted them about it - they said it was a mistake and that they would change the information in the papers, so those percentages might not be correct (I hope), and I think more recent orders may come with changed percentages on the accompanying information sheets (showing a higher percentage of SN).

Although this still doesn't prove the SN is pure

Reactions: LostInNowhere
L

LostInNowhere

Experienced
Jun 20, 2023
Because when I got mine, it came with those same papers, so I contacted them about it - they said it was a mistake and that they would change the information in the papers, so those percentages might not be correct (I hope), and I think more recent orders may come with changed percentages on the accompanying information sheets (showing a higher percentage of SN).

What a mess! We'll never get a definitive answer I'm afraid....
My order is extremely recent, last part of June, I received it just last week and posted immediately what had found out.

Reactions: Fluffycats9
phersper

phersper

F*ck psychiatry
Jun 28, 2023

Any news on tug's SN purity? Has someone done an aquarium test. I also got mine from the same source. On the attached papers it says 99% sodium nitrite though.