• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

aWeeBitTired

aWeeBitTired

I don't know anything.
Feb 25, 2024
Smoke enough DMT or something and you'll probably see God before you die or something.

• Yay!
Reactions: BrainShower, sserafim and Darkover
Aim

Aim

🤍
Sep 12, 2023
Nonono please no 🤣

Reactions: BrainShower and sserafim
Captive_Mind515

Captive_Mind515

King or street sweeper, dance with grim reaper!
Jul 18, 2023
Nah I want to ctb to meet Satan

Wasn't he the good guy in that story anyway? Punishing sinners for all eternity?

Meanwhile, "god" is handing out forgiveness to rapists and murderers every day of the week… 😆

• Wow
Reactions: Dliena and sserafim
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
No, hence why suicide is considered as a sin in religion. And, if suicide wasn't a sin in religion, then that religion wouldn't exist. Religion is basically just a set of beliefs manifested by how humans as a whole feel

Reactions: sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
Wasn't he the good guy in that story anyway? Punishing sinners for all eternity?

Meanwhile, "god" is handing out forgiveness to rapists and murderers every day of the week… 😆
Wait really?

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024

Yes, he was just a fallen angel

• Informative
Reactions: Final_Choice and sserafim
A

All_is_in_vanity

Jan 9, 2023
It's unfortunate you think god is kind. He's a sadistic freak. That's why life exists

luneylonegirl

luneylonegirl

Lonely betrayed girl ready to die
Jan 31, 2024
Lol no. If there's God or religion, they're just cruel for letting me suffer like this.

Reactions: BrainShower
J

joeschmo

Feb 25, 2024
Lol no. If there's God or religion, they're just cruel for letting me suffer like this.
Give the following video a listen if you got some time to spare, it's a very different and very interesting perspective of what "God" might be:

Let me know if you have any questions regarding what he says, but give it at least an hour in before asking, 99% of the time the questions are answered within the video.

breezer_a

breezer_a

Feb 3, 2024
Sometimes I wish there was a God who I could meet. If I still was a devout Christian, id totally ctb to see God sooner.
Pretty sure that means hell in all the abrahamic religions, churches in england refused to bury suicide victims as christians all the way until the past decade or so