notreallynow

notreallynow

Oct 21, 2020
I' m trying to but it keeps wailing and crying about the postal code being invalid. If it doesn't work out I will try the Polish site. If that doesn't work out I will have to just get wasted, wait for next winter and jump into a cold lake. I am ok with the cold. Won't pussy out. Don't want to wait that long. Plus I have tried the stupid hanging thing too many times. Can't find my fucking carotids. Really really am done. Would appreciate any experiences. Am aiming to order one way or another by monday. Don''t have much money but I hate hate hate existing so so fucking much and cutting isn't doing it anymore. Would very much appreciate any advice. Thank you.

• Hugs
Reactions: Wrennie, imsorrythatimhere, Ame and 2 others
notreallynow

notreallynow

Oct 21, 2020
Neither work. fuck. fuck fuck fuck. 3 and a half more years, I have to find a fucking way. If I try hanging + alcohol every night statistically. I 'm gonna luck out at some point right? No one would check on me for weeks, that's not an issue. I'll be found once the flies get too noisy, LOL. I dunno, can't find my fucking carotids. I need to get some cheap whisky and just try try try til I hit gold. I'd rther KNOW the date so I can actually have shit, sorted, but fuck that, I'm just gonna go roulette style, and if I don't make it before timrs up I guess full fucking suspension, no other choice. I have to have to have to kill myself. I wish my life was something I coul dphsyically rip off of my body, rip off and crumple in acorner. I'm not going to try anymore. I won't do anything. I'm committed. Suicide suicide suicide. Yes yes yes yes yes yes.

• Hugs
Reactions: budgie, imsorrythatimhere, Lostandlooking and 1 other person
0siris

0siris

O V E R
Apr 23, 2019
The site requires a 5 character/ digit postal code.

So if you for example have a four digit code like 1234, just add a character at the beginning or the end, like -1234 or 1234- and maybe write in the general remarks section that you have done that.

(If - doesn't work, try it with 0, can't try right now if both work or not.)

Last edited:
Reactions: LifeQuitter2018, imsorrythatimhere, Lostandlooking and 2 others
P

psyko123

Feb 18, 2021

So if you for example have a four digit code like 1234, just add a character at the beginning or the end, like -1234 or 1234- and maybe write in the general remarks section that you have done that.

Can you guys tell me whats the czech site please ?

notreallynow

notreallynow

Oct 21, 2020
I tried ordering from the Polish one - cancelled today cause of Brexit lmao. Mentioned nothing about law, just brexit. Has anyone actually successfully got theirs after ordering this year??

Ah unfortunately UK postcodes are 6 digit! But I don't think anyone is delivering to uk right now. Polish site said having uk on the list was a mistake..

Abir_london

Abir_london

Experienced
Jun 15, 2020
I ordered from an Ukrainian site and it arrived within three weeks

Defenestration

Defenestration

I want to have the courage to defenestrate myself
Oct 25, 2020
Lots of users order on this site(cze)...i fear that soon ,not avaible...
I have bought 2 bottles or 100g and have any problem

Does the seller know why we buy SN........?

Last edited:
0siris

0siris

O V E R
Apr 23, 2019
Lots of users order on this site(cze)...i fear that soon ,not avaible...
I have bought 2 bottles or 100g and have any problem

Does the seller know why we buy SN........?
I doubt they know what they are doing.
As soon as the first person ctb with it without removing the label, the source will probably go down and if we're unfortunate we get a visit :hihi:

• Aww..
Reactions: mirko and Defenestration
Aloken

Aloken

I choose love
Jan 25, 2021
I tried ordering from the Polish one - cancelled today cause of Brexit lmao. Mentioned nothing about law, just brexit. Has anyone actually successfully got theirs after ordering this year??

Ah unfortunately UK postcodes are 6 digit! But I don't think anyone is delivering to uk right now. Polish site said having uk on the list was a mistake..
Sorry, what list is that? Can you please pm me how to find that list, that site confuses me. It must be the language and the constant translating I have to do
I ordered from an Ukrainian site and it arrived within three weeks
Can you please pm me the Ukrainian site?

mirko

mirko

ah
Nov 19, 2020
Sorry, what list is that? Can you please pm me how to find that list, that site confuses me. It must be the language and the constant translating I have to do

Can you please pm me the Ukrainian site?
He probably means the list of countries to which they ship

budgie

budgie

Jul 6, 2020
I would really appreciate it if someone could PM me the Czech, polish or ukrainian seller details. Thanks in advance.