• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

dano6533

dano6533

Apr 30, 2018
Anyone here that lives in the US get N sent to them? If so do you have any advice or tips that you learned during the process?

As a side note does anyone know the penalty for getting caught shipping it? Or if they have heard of anyone else being prosecuted for shipment of N into the US?

I do not know if I will ever use mine but I would feel a lot better having it. Just in case my eyes start to get too bad.

E

Elaina

May 16, 2018
Why do you want tips if you already have the N? Just curious

dano6533

dano6533

Apr 30, 2018
Sorry, my post is poorly worded. I mean to say if I was ever able to obtain N I would not know if I would ever use it.

E

Elaina

May 16, 2018
Supposedly the biggest punishment you'll have in the US is a fine. I read in a book that US customs will throw it out. Sorry I don't have the source anymore. A big tip is to lay propped up on a pillow. If you lay on your side that is NOT a good move. Normally when you sleep your body tosses and turns, but when you're knocked out you can lose circulation and the body part will die. I forgot what the technical term for this is called. Also, you have the option to drink with orange juice. If you go that route I'd use the bitter juice and not the sweet OJ to cover the bitterness. Some people aren't diluting their N at all; the median time you have to drink before passing out is 5 minutes but some people have lost consciousness at two. With this in mind, some people are drinking the N straight so they don't risk not drinking enough in time. If you need to know how to open the bottle they have that posted in a sticky.
I read this all these tips on 8chan suicide.

dano6533

dano6533

Apr 30, 2018
Thank you for your response Elaina. That is good information to know. It would be nice to just have the N on hand in case my eyes deteriorate too badly. It would be a great relief I think. Just imaging being in possession of N is a great relief.