nigelhernandez

nigelhernandez

Experienced
Apr 14, 2020
Especially regarding drug use? I see many people on this site have used illegal drugs and I'd like to use them as well but fear being caught and charged.I already have a caution for prescription forgery trying to obtain Xanax.

4eyebiped

4eyebiped

Mage
Dec 28, 2019
I barely even leave the house. The law doesn't even know I exist. The sun tells the moon stories of this fabled scrawny ass nerdy white guy that was once seen frolicking through the woods ages ago. Even it doesn't know if I truly exist!!

I vote to not take the risk. I wouldn't buy pills from a random stranger and I wouldn't risk the repercussions of getting caught trying to illegally get them through a pharmacy. Not to mention neither option ensures a steady supply and that would be needed. Not good to have a constant fluctuation of drugs. Not to mention meds often need to be adjusted or swapped and you lack the ability to know when, how or for what. Play it safe and get them the proper way. I hate to see any of you have more issues added to your plate than you already have.

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob