J

jwordz

Student
May 26, 2023
hey guys,

just hoping theres some new method for CTB that isnt published anywhere yet?

thanks for being such a great community.

Reactions: divinemistress36, stillvoices and Unknown21
Unknown21

Unknown21

?/?/2024
Apr 25, 2023
I hope so tbh.

Reactions: stillvoices
HD72

HD72

Humpty Dumpty had a great fall
Sep 10, 2023
I'm trying to find out if the Respiro has had its flaws fixed. It used to be called The R2DIII

Reactions: dizzdesi
Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
Panera bread energy drink or whatever. That's the best I got lmao

• Yay!
Reactions: perpetualsomnolence, GreenGlassDoor, dogbreath and 4 others
dogbreath

dogbreath

Youre not even in the hole, are you?
Feb 13, 2023
Panera bread energy drink or whatever. That's the best I got lmao
I've actually thought about this LMAOO,,, i wonder if it is actually possible for a person (with no preexisting heart conditions or anything like that ) to die from drinking too much of the panera bread drink,,, I know its easy to overdose with pure caffeine and some ppl have died from that but its not rlly available so idk maybe panera drink is the next best thing lol

Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
I've actually thought about this LMAOO,,, i wonder if it is actually possible for a person (with no preexisting heart conditions or anything like that ) to die from drinking too much of the panera bread drink,,, I know its easy to overdose with pure caffeine and some ppl have died from that but its not rlly available so idk maybe panera drink is the next best thing lol
I'd imagine it'd be a rough way to go but I wouldn't know I suppose I have not tried

R

Reasonably_Rational

Dec 25, 2023
I'm trying to find out if the Respiro has had its flaws fixed. It used to be called The R2DIII
Can you please give some more information about the flaws or how this device is supposed to work?

Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
Can you please give some more information about the flaws or how this device is supposed to work?
It's an oxygen-breathing device that people were trying to use with nitrogen. A few people on this site tried it, but the device wouldn't work for them. People were emailing the creator, hoping that they would fix the issues they were having. The device is still up on a website for sale, but if you click on it, it brings up an error page.

Screenshot 20240130 130431
Screenshot 20240130 130426

Screenshot 20240130 130340

mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
Apparently toilet paper!

• Yay!
Reactions: KsmŠøda, Tears in Rain and dinosavr
H

hannila_m

Jan 18, 2024
I am hoping every day to see a thread in here about a new method.

Reactions: hiAbbey and 4g1vvvven
C

cannotdothis

Feb 13, 2023
I really wanted to use the SN method but recently found out that it is now illegal to purchase online. Does anyone know of any reliable websites I can make this purchase on?