SaveOurLastGoodbye

SaveOurLastGoodbye

Looking at bus schedules
Jan 14, 2024
Has anyone here attempted CTB and survived after having a near death experience (NDE)? I'm talking about the kind when your life flashes before your eyes and you see a light at the end of a tunnel or float out of your body and see yourself from above. I don't know if this occurrence is common or rare but I figured I would try asking anyway. I've always wanted to know if there is something after death, just to have some peace of mind if and when I CTB.

So has anyone here had an NDE after failing to CTB? If so, how did it affect you?

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: MelancholyGirl, leavingthesoultrap and divinemistress36
stilhavinightmares

stilhavinightmares

Warlock
Oct 13, 2022
Yes. I think about it all the time and I miss it. This ultimate peace and warmth (emotional warmth) wrapped me up and I felt like I was floating in clouds. Safety, comfort, and freedom - almost euphoric. I never felt so content and peaceful in life; it truly felt otherworldly. I got "saved" though. I'm hoping to get there again obviously.

I'm not religious, and I think it was created by my own mind mixed with the effects of the meds I took. I like to think that it'll be whatever you imagine it to be until your brain shuts off for good.

• Love
Reactions: morgueprincess, MelancholyGirl, ThisIsLife and 1 other person
MeaningDork

MeaningDork

If there's a will, there's a way.
Jan 14, 2024
Yes. I think about it all the time and I miss it. This ultimate peace and warmth (emotional warmth) wrapped me up and I felt like I was floating in clouds. Safety, comfort, and freedom - almost euphoric. I never felt so content and peaceful in life; it truly felt otherworldly. I got "saved" though. I'm hoping to get there again obviously.

I'm not religious, and I think it was created by my own mind mixed with the effects of the meds I took. I like to think that it'll be whatever you imagine it to be until your brain shuts off for good.
Has anyone here attempted CTB and survived after having a near death experience (NDE)? I'm talking about the kind when your life flashes before your eyes and you see a light at the end of a tunnel or float out of your body and see yourself from above. I don't know if this occurrence is common or rare but I figured I would try asking anyway. I've always wanted to know if there is something after death, just to have some peace of mind if and when I CTB.

So has anyone here had an NDE after failing to CTB? If so, how did it affect you?
When I was desperate and attempted to freeze to death I suddenly felt this warm blanket. I felt euphoric and at peace and somehow knew that everything was going to be okay. A stranger saw me and saved me but this incident is my reason for not worrying about what happens after death but instead focusing on what happens whil I'm alive.

• Love
Reactions: morgueprincess, ThisIsLife, stilhavinightmares and 1 other person
Ico

Ico

Jun 27, 2023
I was clinically dead from carbon monoxide poisoning, when the same person who pushed me over the edge dragged me back into this endless hellscape.

Just fell asleep peacefully, then was jolted awake by nearly aspirating on my own vomit while strapped to a bed in the ICU. Life has been a non-stop staccato of horror ever since.

Oh yeah...

I didn't experience shit after cardiac arrest, and I'm not sure that I believe anyone who claims that they did. People like to create fairy tales to infuse meaning into otherwise benign sensory stimuli.

Whatever provides you comfort, I guess. Me? Life is exponentially worse now than it was when I died (albeit briefly) at 16. Teenage me had no idea just how horrible this world can be for folks with our neurotype. Bodies and minds break down, responsibilities get even more extensive, and we have to slave away under capitalism to just fucking exist.

Pretty sure that my bank account got smaller as I was typing this.

The one thing that doesn't change? Our inability to depart this existence in a dignified and painless way. The only options available to us are risky and violent.

So...No. I felt and experienced nothing, aside from a brief moment of relief before passing out.

• Aww..
Reactions: sserafim and leavingthesoultrap
tabby

tabby

experiencing the horrors
Aug 16, 2023
although it wasn't a ctb attempt, i drowned in the ocean when i was younger and felt this really intense panic (obviously) but then i inexplicably felt very content with dying and i went unconscious