• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

F

Fractal

May 22, 2023
I'm curious if it's ever been reported.

Reactions: sserafim and divinemistress36
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I know of members who have partnered using the SN method. I don't know for sure whether they were successful but, I presume so- seeing as they haven't logged back on. One member's name feels like it's on the tip of my tongue but I can't quite remember it at the moment.

Reactions: Deleted member 65988 and Fractal
F

Fractal

May 22, 2023
I can't find any news reports of partners being successful with SN, but i guess that's not a common thing anyways, so it makes sense.

D

Deleted member 65988

I know of members who have partnered using the SN method. I don't know for sure whether they were successful but, I presume so- seeing as they haven't logged back on. One member's name feels like it's on the tip of my tongue but I can't quite remember it at the moment.
Bumblebee and JordT.

• Informative
Reactions: Forever Sleep
F

Fractal

May 22, 2023
Thanks. Did they put up a goodbye thread?

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Probably too slow and risky, sitting around for 20 minutes to pass out risks one person having regret and calling for help.

Slow methods like SN and N are not good for partnership.

Reactions: sserafim and dggtscccvfd
D

Deleted member 65988

Thanks. Did they put up a goodbye thread?
Yeah but it's a while ago.

Juliaontenet did last year here with her girlfriend, I remember this one in particular because it was right after I wrote an exam. They actually took Meto and smoked weed too.

Probably too slow and risky, sitting around for 20 minutes to pass out risks one person having regret and calling for help.

That's not what the op asked but ok.

F

Fractal

May 22, 2023

I understand. I've thought about it. Thank you for the advice though.
Yeah but it's a while ago.

Juliaontenet did last year here with her girlfriend, I remember this one in particular because it was right after I wrote an exam. They actually took Meto and smoked weed too.

That's not what the op asked but ok.
Thanks. I'm wonder if theirs was a stat dose. That's what I'm doing since i can't fast that long due to health issues.

Last edited:
D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022

N is not slow. Have you seen the videos? 5 min and you are oit

Reactions: Gonnerr
D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022

Attachments

• IMG_0446.png
    IMG_0446.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
Reactions: sserafim and Talvikki
Geengezondementalit

Geengezondementalit

Jan 29, 2024
Why is the 24h method called StatDose?

G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
Jumping is the best for suicide pact, there is no calling emergency mid flight lol