N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I soon have my first meeting. My psychiatrist thought it might be good for me. I think it will be rather damaging. I went through a very abusive childhood. My mom abused me and ruined my life. She changed a lot and she does everything she can to do damage control.

Always when she comes to clinics and therapists want to talk about my childhood it gets very emotional for both of us. She had a stroke and I think it was also influenced by her guilt. It is not healthy for either of us.

Does systemic therapy also dig deep into the childhood? I certainly don't need that. We analysed that ad nauseam. My issue is future poverty. I think no therapy will solve that problem. In Germany most therapies are for free. Interestingly, someone on SaSu helped me to increase my income by roundabout 300 bucks per month (by my health insurance). I go to a social service regularly and these morons never told me about it. If they told it to me imediately it would have now several thousand Euros more. She was even surprised that I have the right to get the money. SaSu for the win.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lostandlooking and katagiri83