Experienced
Feb 11, 2024
What was your experience?

Dusk till dawn

Dusk till dawn

Student
Sep 7, 2018
What was your experience?
It was the worst experience ever, it was my most serious suicide attempt but it was the most traumatic one, i went to a bridge where trains go, tied a knot to some iron things in the bridge then made the hangman nose, i wasn't courageous to just jump so i crawled slowly down, due to how i was crawling a weird spiral knot was wrapped around my left hand, and i wasn't in a air with nothing to interact with, i noticed the building is still there and i can push myself using my legs, i did that for some time, eventually my SI defeated me and i screamed for help, nobody came of course because that was a abandoned place, when my SI took over me i realised i have to take the nose from my head and so i did, after around 10 seconds the spiral knot in my left slipped, my left hand nervous system was destroyed, i just fallen from a building to a small lake and i don't know how to swim, my clothes were wet and i didn't even had my shoes, i walked out of that lake with the help of some large piece of woods there then walked through the harsh surfaces to go up and wear my shoes and just get out, hanging myself was the worst suicide attempt ever, SN and OD are safer and aren't traumatic in comparison with hanging

• Love
Reactions: 4everHeartBroken
AlexYaBoy

AlexYaBoy

The Lord of Dribblers
Mar 11, 2024
Depends on the level of preparation.

It's lethal, and quite peaceful. Unless you fail to account for some random factor, then you can die very, very badly.

Was once told "Don't put your head inside of a noose, unless you know that you want to die."

If performed correctly, there aren't any "cries for help", or second chances.

Caution.

Reactions: mistymoo and 4everHeartBroken
4everHeartBroken

4everHeartBroken

Experienced
Feb 11, 2024
It was the worst experience ever, it was my most serious suicide attempt but it was the most traumatic one, i went to a bridge where trains go, tied a knot to some iron things in the bridge then made the hangman nose, i wasn't courageous to just jump so i crawled slowly down, due to how i was crawling a weird spiral knot was wrapped around my left hand, and i wasn't in a air with nothing to interact with, i noticed the building is still there and i can push myself using my legs, i did that for some time, eventually my SI defeated me and i screamed for help, nobody came of course because that was a abandoned place, when my SI took over me i realised i have to take the nose from my head and so i did, after around 10 seconds the spiral knot in my left slipped, my left hand nervous system was destroyed, i just fallen from a building to a small lake and i don't know how to swim, my clothes were wet and i didn't even had my shoes, i walked out of that lake with the help of some large piece of woods there then walked through the harsh surfaces to go up and wear my shoes and just get out, hanging myself was the worst suicide attempt ever, SN and OD are safer and aren't traumatic in comparison with hanging
Thank you for sharing your story. I am so sorry you experienced such a horrific experience. 😔

totheendofinfinity

totheendofinfinity

Trust in my self righteous suicide
May 26, 2024
I tried partial with belts, just got the feeling of my head filling up with blood, some pain and tingliness. Wish it worked, would've been so easy.

Reactions: tinydancer and 4everHeartBroken
4everHeartBroken

4everHeartBroken

Experienced
Feb 11, 2024
I tried partial with belts, just got the feeling of my head filling up with blood, some pain and tingliness. Wish it worked, would've been so easy.
Thank you for your reply. You are appreciated. ❤️

Reactions: totheendofinfinity
B

bebeblu

May 20, 2024
Tried partial …in a psych ward (anything to get out of that place!)….in retrospect in was never going to work…

4everHeartBroken

4everHeartBroken

Experienced
Feb 11, 2024
Tried partial …in a psych ward (anything to get out of that place!)….in retrospect in was never going to work…
Thanks for your reply. Did you get caught trying?

Danny(UK)

Danny(UK)

Jan 11, 2020
Yeah want to do partial but can never get it right

sundown12

sundown12

drama queen
Oct 5, 2022
I've been practicing partial for a while, but I had no success apart from my body tingling and face filling up with blood.

Reactions: tinydancer
L

LifeIsBS

Soon
Jun 1, 2024
I've tried partial, it works perfectly if you can get it right, atleast for me it works, quick and painless. it doesn't have a long process or anything so.. if done right, experience should be almost the same for everybody, i only went as far as losing vision and then i just backed out like a coward, every single time. the only downside to this method imo is having an option to back out before you black out.

• Love
Ww42

Ww42

Experienced
Feb 24, 2024
I practiced with partial before not really intending to die but also not actively trying not to. I passed out and woke up on the ground with the belt having broken. I was so upset it broke, I could've been gone. Ive tried it countless times after that night and can't get it to work so im soon going to do a full hang with a tree i found recently

• Aww..
Reactions: 4everHeartBroken and Justnotme
holymouse

holymouse

Nov 17, 2020
I tried three times, each time I managed to block carotid arteries, but couldn't pass out just jerking and im still alive.
I've tried partial, it works perfectly if you can get it right, atleast for me it works, quick and painless. it doesn't have a long process or anything so.. if done right, experience should be almost the same for everybody, i only went as far as losing vision and then i just backed out like a coward, every single time. the only downside to this method imo is having an option to back out before you black out.
can you tell me how you did it? I don't want to die right now, but I want to minimize the chances of failure as much as possible...

B

b1cycle

Jun 9, 2024
I remember a half assed attempt where I leaned forward and felt like my head was going to explode. Then I chickened out..
I think if you commit it's just a few seconds of discomfort, then sleep.

L

LifeIsBS

Soon
Jun 1, 2024
I tried three times, each time I managed to block carotid arteries, but couldn't pass out just jerking and im still alive.

can you tell me how you did it? I don't want to die right now, but I want to minimize the chances of failure as much as possible...
it's best to practice untill you get it right, i first used a necktie which was working like 40% of time but then i switched to a rope and that did the trick, under the adams apple, near the base area of my neck then gradually moving up untill you know it's working by testing it for like about 10 seconds enough for vision loss, now it works almost every time i try, i did it standing against a wall and leaning with just the weight of my body with no socks or paddings. sadly that is all i did, this may or may not work for everybody, i myself practiced for many days before i got it working.

• Love
B

blackwave

May 9, 2024
The most important in successful hanging is to press your carotid arteries and not jugular veins, this way you are supposed to lose consciousness within seconds

holymouse

holymouse

Nov 17, 2020
it's best to practice untill you get it right, i first used a necktie which was working like 40% of time but then i switched to a rope and that did the trick, under the adams apple, near the base area of my neck then gradually moving up untill you know it's working by testing it for like about 10 seconds enough for vision loss, now it works almost every time i try, i did it standing against a wall and leaning with just the weight of my body with no socks or paddings. sadly that is all i did, this may or may not work for everybody, i myself practiced for many days before i got it working
Do you mean like a Swedish streamer? He leaned his body against the wall, stretched his legs forward

PetrichorBirth

PetrichorBirth

Student
Mar 5, 2024
About partial hanging :

One thing that is often overlooked is finding a stable and solid place to perform the partial hanging. When your brain starts being deprived of oxygen enough, your neurons will start going crazy (when you're already unconscious). This will result in unpredictable movements (seizures) that can be quite strong. Sometimes it can happen that these seizures will cause you to fail the attempt, maybe through accidentally removing your head from the noose (unlikely), or knocking something over that was important for stability. This is also the point at which irreversible brain damage starts to develop, so it's not a very nice thought suddenly surviving in the middle of this.

Partial hanging is something that needs to be planned well, in a calculated way almost.

4everHeartBroken

4everHeartBroken

Experienced
Feb 11, 2024
I practiced with partial before not really intending to die but also not actively trying not to. I passed out and woke up on the ground with the belt having broken. I was so upset it broke, I could've been gone. Ive tried it countless times after that night and can't get it to work so im soon going to do a full hang with a tree i found recently
Thank you for sharing your story.

Have you ever tried just making yourself pass out only (without hanging)? If so, how do you do this? I can't even make myself pass out!

Whoa! That sounds so scary! Have you ever been able to just make yourself pass out only (without hanging) like in this video:

I want to pass out first, then let gravity take its course.
it's best to practice untill you get it right, i first used a necktie which was working like 40% of time but then i switched to a rope and that did the trick, under the adams apple, near the base area of my neck then gradually moving up untill you know it's working by testing it for like about 10 seconds enough for vision loss, now it works almost every time i try, i did it standing against a wall and leaning with just the weight of my body with no socks or paddings. sadly that is all i did, this may or may not work for everybody, i myself practiced for many days before i got it working.
So you were able to make yourself pass out 40% of the time with a necktie? How do you feel when you come back into consciousness? Do you have any recollection of time passage? I'm SOOOOOO INTERESTED in the night-night method for a very, VERY FUTURE use. I think I just need to get comfortable with passing out first! That would be a nice first step! 😂 Thank you for sharing your experience! ❤️

Last edited:
4everHeartBroken

4everHeartBroken

Experienced
Feb 11, 2024
I just wanted to tell you, thank you for sharing. I am SO SORRY you had such a horrific experience. That sounds so scary… and so heartbreaking. 💔 😔