Zephronic

Zephronic

Apr 10, 2023
It's a long book but it goes over things I found relatable like trauma, suicidal thoughts, and self harm. I feel it helped me understand myself a bit better and people who suffer through and experience the same kinds of things. Just wanted to know anyone's thoughts on it if they have read it

dödsängel

dödsängel

Mar 15, 2023
I haven't read it, but I related to a lot of the sentiments expressed in No Longer Human, where the main character/author were suicidal too

Reactions: sserafim and Zephronic
Zephronic

Zephronic

Apr 10, 2023
I haven't read it, but I related to a lot of the sentiments expressed in No Longer Human, where the main character/author were suicidal too
I've read that one too! I also related to the main character, the characters and story was quite captivating

Reactions: dödsängel
dödsängel

dödsängel

Mar 15, 2023
I've read that one too! I also related to the main character, the characters and story was quite captivating
Yeah, it was a pretty relatable self destructive spiral tbh. The character in my pfp also had some suicidal thoughts, though its from a manga/anime, ashita no joe.

Reactions: sserafim and Zephronic
Zephronic

Zephronic

Apr 10, 2023
Yeah, it was a pretty relatable self destructive spiral tbh. The character in my pfp also had some suicidal thoughts, though its from a manga/anime, ashita no joe.
Might have to check it out then, thanks

Reactions: dödsängel
voc_89

voc_89

Experienced
Apr 10, 2023
thank you for the recommendation. I will check it out. Typically I read manga rather than books/novel. The best manga about the harshness of growing up imo is Oyasumi Punpun. Several of us (myself included) have characters from that manga as our profile pictures. Goes to show you what kind of manga it really is. It can be a bit weird at first. But when u get into it.... it proves itself as an amazing coming of age story.

• Love
Reactions: Zephronic