• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

ForgottenTomb

ForgottenTomb

May 26, 2023
I have just started playing World of Warcraft, it seems so much fun and I don't want to miss out on the experience. This is embarrassing to admit, but I am more clueless than the average grandma when it comes to games, especially due to my lack of experience. But I know how to walk around and use a skill, so that is something haha.

For those of you who play it or have played it, how were your experiences with the game? Did you make any friends or make good memories in the game? Since when did you start playing it and how was it like when you started? I would love to hear about it.

GasMonkey

GasMonkey

Nitrogen Master Race
May 15, 2022
A fuck-ton, my favorite game of all time, I started on WotLK. Fond memories playing it.
Too bad I was never able to raid seriously in a roster due to working on shifts.

Csmith8827

Csmith8827

"It's all just a dream"
Oct 26, 2019
Wayyyyy back in the day. Like wayyyy back in the day. I started when it was in Beta so... probably close to 17-18 years ago.....wayyy back. It was an ok experience. Hope you like it!!!