• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Thanksforeverything

Thanksforeverything

A handshake of carbon monoxide
Jul 24, 2023
I received my SN fairly recently and on that literal day I came home to find two cops sniffing around my driveway. For context, I'm currently in Asia where SN hasn't gotten a lot of mainstream coverage. But I live in a gated community with its own security and it's very rare to ever see police in the area. They were clearly staring at me while I was entering my house and left 5 minutes later only to circle back a few times.

I might be reading too much into this considering they didn't approach me directly, but based on my previous experiences with law enforcement, they are often the ones to know the least about the law. I don't want to have to lose my SN because they somehow conveniently decided that I couldn't own it (I know there's nothing illegal about owning it). So, if anyone's actually had a visit from cops over purchasing SN, please share how it went.

kittyswift

kittyswift

getting tired even for a phoenix..
Sep 29, 2023
i received a low purity of SN that wasn't enough to ctb with. i didnt recieve a welfare check because of my order but for separate reasons police found it after searching my home. it was in an unlabelled bag and i didnt tell them what it was. they thought it was drugs called bath salts? im not really sure what that is- i then said it was just normal salt and when i opened the bag they backed away which i thought was quite amusing. sorry this probably isnt the type of answer you were searching for

DesperateOne

DesperateOne

Experienced
May 25, 2023
Yup, here's everything that happened. Got my SN from IC. Once he got arrested I received a police visit. They just asked me what was up, to which I explained the entire thing and handed them over my SN. I had two packages and I wanted to hide one and tell them I already used it for testing purposes, but they followed me into my room. I felt like I could easily tell them to fuck off and they couldn't have done anything about it since SN is not illegal to own or purchase, but my parents were there and they would go totally nuts on me.

Afterwards they talked to me a little bit regarding suicide and what troubles me. Super nice cops overall, but they didn't get it. They offered to call the ambulance so I can go to the psych ward for a bit and talk to some doctors. I didn't think too much, so I just foolishly accepted it. Ambulance came, we talked a bit and I got sent to the ward for 2 weeks.

Over there I hanged out with a super cool dude and had some nice chats even though he forgot everything in a few minutes due to his high dose of schizophrenia meds. Had daily visits from doctors, small exercise, we went outside a couple of times per day and in the computer room. One guy was there whose mind complete snapped. They put him in straps and filled him with pills almost every day. He one day wanted to jump out of the window even though it was locked (probably due to the intense terror/suffering). Scary stuff.

After a couple of chats with the doctors (who have no clue what they are talking about btw) they let me go. I lied to them, saying that everything was okay and it was just a phase which they believed. Got some low dose of SSRI's and that was about it. This experience made me realize that psych wards are just cloaked prisons where doctors ignore the root cause that lead to your situation/mental illness and want to pump you with pills 24/7. They visit you once per day for 10 minutes and expect to fix you like you are some kind of a robot that requires a tiny bit of oil for the gears. Overall the entire, mental health system is a joke.

Last month I ordered SN again from B which seems to be a legit Polish chemical company. I got it and so far no police visits (yet). If they do come I'll tell them that I threw it away or something since I changed my mind regarding CTB.

Last edited:
Thanksforeverything

Thanksforeverything

A handshake of carbon monoxide
Jul 24, 2023
This experience made me realize that psych wards are just cloaked prisons where doctors ignore the root cause that lead to your situation/mental illness and want to pump you with pills 24/7. They visit you once per day for 10 minutes and expect to fix you like you are some kind of a robot that requires a tiny bit of oil for the gears. Overall the entire, mental health system is a joke.
Honestly, I think psych wards are just intended to "Calm" a person down and I've heard it works for some who act on impulse. But assuming someone who jumped through all the hoops of acquiring SN and everything else wasn't already thinking rationally just seems incredibly idiotic.

I do believe that psychology is a proper branch of science but it's so incredibly underbaked at the moment in terms of helping people with severe suicidal ideation or complex disorders. This is mainly because of how stigmatized the concept of mental health was in the past and still is to this day. Maybe if we give it a bunch of decades like we did other branches of science and stop with the "Witchhunt" approach of the past, it'll actually be able to turn into a proper medical science.

mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
Honestly, I think psych wards are just intended to "Calm" a person down and I've heard it works for some who act on impulse. But assuming someone who jumped through all the hoops of acquiring SN and everything else wasn't already thinking rationally just seems incredibly idiotic.

I do believe that psychology is a proper branch of science but it's so incredibly underbaked at the moment in terms of helping people with severe suicidal ideation or complex disorders. This is mainly because of how stigmatized the concept of mental health was in the past and still is to this day. Maybe if we give it a bunch of decades like we did other branches of science and stop with the "Witchhunt" approach of the past, it'll actually be able to turn into a proper medical science.
Ive made some good friends on those wards. Haven't been on one for 30 years now. Good going.